Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Complaint about EmmeTheCoder [ support this if you believe its true]

Discussion on Complaint about EmmeTheCoder [ support this if you believe its true] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Complaint about EmmeTheCoder [ support this if you believe its true]

k guys, i hope the epvpers admin will give Emme a warning at the very least because of his last few weeks actions, and i know that im going against the majority of this forum since it only natural for a normal member not to realize that Emme isnt what u really think and that its natural for you guys to trust the MOD of this forum.

either ways i had to try becaue i believe its the right thing to do............ please go to that thread and support me or go against my opinion if u think otherwise (but read the thread carefully before u decide to)

PLEASE DONT POST IN THIS THREAD--------> GO TO THIS ONE AND POST YOUR HONEST OPINION THERE SO ADMINS COULD SEE IT!:
Old 07/26/2009, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
This section is about archlord and archlord only, not about how a mod acts, post it in the complaint area (You've done already, good)

#closed
Closed Thread