Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New video -> longer live lvling !

Discussion on New video -> longer live lvling ! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/20/2013, 23:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuilblik View Post
Yeah I used to be used to it on my sorcerer

Playing like that, i all the time have both inventory and character windows activated. I make the left part of the char window to disapear in the left of the screen, so i got only the gear part displayed, and i fit it right under party members information spot.
then i stick the inv windows on the right of char window and party display (so the inv window is a little higher). So when i buff, i just double click on every gear part with skill +1 or cooldown in my inv and also 1 of the unik ring (preferably all in first bag - first rows) . So then i only have the second unik to switch, and do it simply by double cliking on it in char windows, then doble click in inv on the buffup ring you want.

Seems bullshit when you read it, but in practice, its much less annoying that the dragging you do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2013, 00:50   #17

sometimes i forget to switch items when rebuff im so used to just hitting my buffs whenever they are ready.. nice vid though
Old 02/21/2013, 00:52   #18

Thanks +1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Video ! SD LVLING !
02/09/2013 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Stayed up late to get this video out for you guys .. Hope you'll enjoy , i give some explanation! Archlord Road to lv120! Secret Dungeon lvling! +(HOLIDAYS) - YouTube
New , longer and live commentary video :)
01/29/2013 - Archlord - 24 Replies
Some of you guys asked for live commentaries and longer vids so i tried , leave some feedback please :D Road to lv 120 ! Longer video, live commentary - YouTube
Video / Live Stream! ***
02/04/2012 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hallo epvper Ich bin auf der suche nach einem Programm welches mir erlaubt - Mein bildschirm in echtzeit wieder zugeben / " wie Teamviewer " ) Dies will ich nutzten um ein paar leuten im anderen forum etwas zuzeigen auf mein PC. ( Live ) Wer mir helfen kann ... *thx* :/
Bye Bye Lopasas! You no longer no1 video editing
03/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hey folks! I just wanted you all to show my editing skills on videos. Ive been on a 4 weeks intensive course in video editing and got back home for 1 day ago. This is the project ive been working on what you think about please make a rate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBhlaViYnCU&f eature=player_embedded Bye bye Lopasas you are no longer the no1 in video editing ;)
APB - Live Video
04/10/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 11 Replies
mmorpg.com hatte die Chance für uns APB-Fans einige Live aufnahmen von der PAX East festzuhalten: YouTube - All Points Bulletin : PAX East Footage Update: GameTrailers.com hat jetzt auch drei InGame Videos veröffentlicht welche euch auf keinem Fall vorenthalten werden sollten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNmcgjbXFmw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7Rag18dK0