Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PROTEST HELP] EVENT REWARD GVG NOT RECEIVED

Discussion on [PROTEST HELP] EVENT REWARD GVG NOT RECEIVED within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PROTEST HELP] EVENT REWARD GVG NOT RECEIVED

Hi guys, i creat this topic not for me, but for a friend.

Look...
all were given rewards (second place). Amazing items like (excellent feathered 3 slot with 9% resistence - total 27% resistence in

full HH set lvl 90 with 3 additional (Astherothnx or Nonix now) have all set with add in 5 parts - +1 rank skill / 7% critical 170% dmg / 11% atack speed.

So...

Webzen where are reward from L3vertgaland??

Please guys, go spam topic. More 1 year and no reward for first place!!

when me and my friend win event of first mysterious server (warrior of chantra) i wing from lvl 80 and my friend from lvl 40, on the topic say: Full set caotic reinforced +15 with amazing stats and xtra aditional, but the reward totally faiul (one pants with 12% resistence or armour with 12% skillblock much better - for this reason my friend stop play)

Webzen should stop making untrue and misleading advertisements

thats all!
Old 02/06/2013, 14:39   #2

This is not the official Webzen forum?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2013, 14:42   #3

He been posting it in WZ forum since alot time but no reply from GM's, that's why he's posting it here now, maybe he could get some help from us?.
Old 02/06/2013, 14:48   #4

sure give even more of this bullshit i am against it
Old 02/06/2013, 15:20   #5

Why protest? It's only their fault!

U had to send mail with information until a date. U were to comfortable and missed it, so it's only ur fault. After a guy sold a Zerk with event HH realms for a lot money u woke up and want rewards too, TO LATE.

Go QQ in corner.
Old 02/06/2013, 15:21   #6

as I know, FDA got their rings and nec's already. They also got the special suit and the title. The only missing items are the armor with 3 options, or? Btw I always hear that FDA forgot to send the mail with details about the extra options for thei armor. Is it true?
Old 02/06/2013, 16:16   #7

elite*gold: 66
no1 cares!
Old 02/06/2013, 16:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfyre View Post
Hi guys, i creat this topic not for me, but for a friend.

Look...
all were given rewards (second place). Amazing items like (excellent feathered 3 slot with 9% resistence - total 27% resistence in

full HH set lvl 90 with 3 additional (Astherothnx or Nonix now) have all set with add in 5 parts - +1 rank skill / 7% critical 170% dmg / 11% atack speed.

So...

Webzen where are reward from L3vertgaland??

Please guys, go spam topic. More 1 year and no reward for first place!!

when me and my friend win event of first mysterious server (warrior of chantra) i wing from lvl 80 and my friend from lvl 40, on the topic say: Full set caotic reinforced +15 with amazing stats and xtra aditional, but the reward totally faiul (one pants with 12% resistence or armour with 12% skillblock much better - for this reason my friend stop play)

Webzen should stop making untrue and misleading advertisements

thats all!
so, if your friend stop to play you want items for yourself?
Old 02/06/2013, 16:34   #9

For the first place, the reward is an Hero Set (and not an HH Set with options) => no options to choose (like the second place) so no mail to send!
In second time, Webzen have said that they give the Hero Set Stats before the Finals and... they don't.
Webzen said they give the Hero Set 15 days after the Finals (and, once again, no stats to choose).

Edit:
FDA received cash, Title (with 1 month late) Fearless and Swagger Ring. Only thing missing is Hero Set Armor.
Old 02/06/2013, 16:34   #10

Doesn't matter now, time is over and WEBZEN gives a **** about that.
Be lucky if they will do such an event again maybe with the same price.......
You only can wait and hope or do you think WEBZEN send my any info about my 100+ tickets that I had send ?.................NO ! waiting also since over 1 year, resend some tickets no answear -.-*
Old 02/06/2013, 16:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3andWat3r View Post
no1 cares!
Oh really? But when Bruuce had similar problem you wanted the whole AL community to help him. This is the problem with your side my friend. Greedy a$$holes.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/06/2013, 17:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
Oh really? But when Bruuce had similar problem you wanted the whole AL community to help him. This is the problem with your side my friend. Greedy a$$holes.
Bruuce got hacked bro not expired.
Simple example for this case, if you have 1000$ gift card and its last date (Expiration date) was January 30,2013. On next day you figures out card has been expired. Who's fault would it be? Your or gift card providers?
Same thing here they didn't send the email at all or after the time was finished.
2nd place winners sent the email on time, and you know their request was completed.
About Bruuce case, he got hacked or disappear items from his account, these are totally 2 different cases.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:13   #13

Sorry to say that again but, for the fist place, you don't have to send e-mail for the Hero Set just for the cash rewards.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsgilani2007 View Post
Bruuce got hacked bro not expired.
Simple example for this case, if you have 1000$ gift card and its last date (Expiration date) was January 30,2013. On next day you figures out card has been expired. Who's fault would it be? Your or gift card providers?
Same thing here they didn't send the email at all or after the time was finished.
2nd place winners sent the email on time, and you know their request was completed.
About Bruuce case, he got hacked or disappear items from his account, these are totally 2 different cases.
Same behavior from webzen: lack of support. No difference.
And tbh i don't believe the rumors about the non-sent emails.
Old 02/06/2013, 17:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritalmania View Post
For the first place, the reward is an Hero Set (and not an HH Set with options) => no options to choose (like the second place) so no mail to send!
In second time, Webzen have said that they give the Hero Set Stats before the Finals and... they don't.
Webzen said they give the Hero Set 15 days after the Finals (and, once again, no stats to choose).

Edit:
FDA received cash, Title (with 1 month late) Fearless and Swagger Ring. Only thing missing is Hero Set Armor.
HAVE REWARD CHOISE.. LEARM PIC: AFTER BATTLE CHOISES OPEN... so idk

No, i dont need reward from myself etc... just asking about sux Webzen =))