Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Ban Hammer!

Discussion on The Ban Hammer! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/18/2013, 08:26   #91

elite*gold: 0
Oh sad, u have to proove size of your dic... sword.
Old 01/18/2013, 08:58   #92

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420IsSexy View Post
haha they where saying nono we don't hack/dupe :L that explains the 450+ bans
Kinda like pku back in the day saying they never cheated, then the exploits all went public and they all admitted they did it for months before it was released lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apnean View Post
Here's a new thought - i wonder how many bought/sold accounts have now just gone to the great dustbin in the pixel sky?

...and how many MORE to go

Love the sig so you like baiting my **** off ?
Old 01/18/2013, 09:39   #93

Love is in the air...

Guys just stop it. Life is wonderfull, world is beatutifull and people love each other PEACE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2013, 10:00   #94

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuloh View Post
dat stone in the top XD
an other one guy from perverts...

Old 01/18/2013, 11:00   #95

Mehhhh -.-!!!! You're asking if more people will be banned, just read the damn notice!!!

Quote:
Greeting,

We have been investigated accounts that illegally created in-game items again and 481 accounts were judged as creating illegal items. All 481 account that have related to this issue will be permanently banned as of now.

This is not a last list and we will update new list when we find other illegal item creation.
Please notice that we are not going to tolerate any action against the Webzen Policies.
If you guys don't want to be banned simply don't do shit >.< If you think playing unfair and risking perma bans and fucking the conomy of an entire server up is worth it deal with the consequences!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboot View Post
V can say if they know if more ppl will be ban or if they dont know =)

and if V had known who hacked ur elem, u hed known too bcoz of... well i know why, and u know too =)
Well, you know, with a relationship comes trust. Same goes for Suddo and me. Problem? And before you come up with bla bla suddo unbanned you shit again I explained it to you 1000 times I was on the NEUTRAL unban lists of 250 re-checked accounts BEFORE Suddoha ever mentioned my name when talking to a GM. They forgot to unban half of the users on the unban lists, tho. Suddoha simply told them to unban the guys on the unban lists.

For all innocent guys that are on the current ban lists I hope they re-check them, too.
Old 01/18/2013, 11:04   #96

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
Mehhhh -.-!!!! You're asking if more people will be banned, just read the **** notice!!!

If you guys don't want to be banned simply don't do **** >.< If you think playing unfair and risking perma bans and ******* the conomy of an entire server up is worth it deal with the consequences!

Well, you know, with a relationship comes trust. Same goes for Suddo and me. Problem? And before you come up with bla bla suddo unbanned you **** again I explained it to you 1000 times I was on the NEUTRAL unban lists of 250 re-checked accounts BEFORE Suddoha ever mentioned my name when talking to a GM. They forgot to unban half of the users on the unban lists, tho. Suddoha simply told them to unban the guys on the unban lists.

For all innocent guys that are on the current ban lists I hope they re-check them, too.
u r boring... WZ forum is open now, u can go away =)
Old 01/19/2013, 05:59   #97

If she is boring, why the hell are you reading her posts then? Put her on ignore list and everything is fine.