Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SYLVIA] WTB Archer BG tasset [EU2]

Discussion on [SYLVIA] WTB Archer BG tasset [EU2] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SYLVIA] WTB Archer BG tasset [EU2]

As the title says wtb archer bg tasset stoned or not, pm me, reply here or find me and /w Zapard in game

**WRONG SECTION BY MISTAKE**
**pls a mod move it to Al trading if possible**

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urzark WTB true archer tasset 3 slot heavy hand and helpless
11/28/2012 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
titel say all i need sell me pls
{ZİAN} WTS ARCHER HH ARMOR 4/4 AND CF TASSET
07/16/2012 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting = pants of robindole ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting = armor of marin offer me pls
[sylvia]WTT 7x ARCHER
04/19/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
So,i wanna trade my 7x archer for zerk/swash OR 2xglorious blode OR 2xglorious shuta OR offer. Armor: -Cap of balakas (scion) -Armpads of robindole 3% cast (2 scion) -Mars armor 12% sb (lvl3 resi,hp,cast) -Mars tassets 12% resi (lvl3 stones) -Boots of robindole 12% ms (lvl5 ms,ashtal) Uniques: -2x shuta ring (6% resi both) -karkaen necklace (lvl2 dimensional cloak)
(ARCHON) WTS ARCHER TASSET
03/21/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys # WTS archer tasset 3 Slot bonus Resi +10% And Xp +3% Reinf to +12 WTS archer tasset 2 slot bonus resi +12% with lvl 5 stones +11
WTS 63 Archer Sylvia
03/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my 63 Archer at the Sylvia server . With : Robindole armor 10 % sb and 9% hp lvl 4,5 stones in Gift cap + Ashtale 3 % cast armpads mars RES tasset mars Proof of Destroyer All with Mail . Archer has 2 Vp and many Charisma .