Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey Elite :o long time no see need help train

Discussion on hey Elite :o long time no see need help train within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey Elite :o long time no see need help train

hey guys so after 2 years non playing archlord decited to come back and i noticed that in ice realm there is 0 players :O im lvl 73 socer, where should i train my level? im training at ice realm at the moment but there is no ppl there so em i doing something wrong? is there a faster and better place to train? tho i aint got no realm gear =/

Cheers
Old 10/05/2012, 21:25   #2

Battleground - Red Teleport in Main Towns, you can only enter in trillgard if you are Orc.
as a sorcerer you should to fine there on lvl 72 mobs they aint realm or eleemental mobs so ye u should be fine ;] wb now u will waste your life like all of us :X
Old 10/05/2012, 21:25   #3

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,878
Try it in the battleground. Porter is in Trilgard if youre an orc.
Old 10/05/2012, 21:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
Battleground - Red Teleport in Main Towns, you can only enter in trillgard if you are Orc.
as a sorcerer you should to fine there on lvl 72 mobs they aint realm or eleemental mobs so ye u should be fine ;] wb now u will waste your life like all of us :X
haha thanx =] btw this battleground is it ''Chaotic Frontier''? and if i want realm gear what could you offer to kill? (any realm would be fine for me i guess)

i can enter orc battleground but i cannot attack any monster there >.< why not? i try enter humans or elf battle ground it wount let me :/ help plox?
Old 10/05/2012, 23:18   #5

there is no different battleground for each race, each race fight on the same battleground.
It is just that each race have its specific portal to go there. As each portal teleport to each race fortress (so orc don't teleport directly to elf fortress by exemple).

ANd battleground is different from chaotic frontier. It provide different armor set, the battleground and absolute ones, google them if you wanna know moar.

You can't kill monster there because they are friendly. If you stay in your orc fotress, there will be orc sided monsters which only enemy race can attack.
If you want hunt mob in battleground, you have to run to enemy race territory, where you can meet their mobs.
Just remind that those mobs are, then, close to enemy fotress, so its dangerous.
Old 10/05/2012, 23:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadawan View Post
there is no different battleground for each race, each race fight on the same battleground.
It is just that each race have its specific portal to go there. As each portal teleport to each race fortress (so orc don't teleport directly to elf fortress by exemple).

ANd battleground is different from chaotic frontier. It provide different armor set, the battleground and absolute ones, google them if you wanna know moar.

You can't kill monster there because they are friendly. If you stay in your orc fotress, there will be orc sided monsters which only enemy race can attack.
If you want hunt mob in battleground, you have to run to enemy race territory, where you can meet their mobs.
Just remind that those mobs are, then, close to enemy fotress, so its dangerous.

ooo that makes sence thanx
Old 10/06/2012, 09:23   #7

you should go farm realms and ohkeros rings in ice world 1st... and in cf to gear up your char...than u can go level easy in battleground.
Old 10/06/2012, 13:29   #8

chaotic frontier realms --> forest of scream, land of ice, dungeon 1F, dungeon 2F, forest of pain, tower of despair are the best to get cf realms and uniques with a higher chance than outside of this worlds. But the mobs hit harder in this realms.

The best gear dropped in 1F and 2F (mobs lvl 51~55 and 55~60).

In the BG (Battleground) you can get materials for refining the absolut armor set by killing some mobs ( how much you need of each part is located at WEBZEN.com searching under patches). For each kill in the BG you get charisma points that you can spend at the fortune gate amchine that is in every fortress ( to get the BG armor set or absolut set including pets, manuals and pots, etc. ).

The Ice/Light/Poison world are good to for dropping some unqiue rings and necks and there are only few players who wants leveling and farming there.

After you reach lvl 90 its possible to get to HH (Heavens Hell) the highest world you can enter at the moment (until you reach lvl 120 thats the maximum lvl cap now). You can also here drop the new rings and necks, for more information visit drwx.eu it helps a lot )

Yes the fastest way to lvl up is the BG but you can get killed by other race chars.
Old 10/06/2012, 14:08   #9

nice to see a noob
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2012, 16:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornholm View Post
chaotic frontier realms --> forest of scream, land of ice, dungeon 1F, dungeon 2F, forest of pain, tower of despair are the best to get cf realms and uniques with a higher chance than outside of this worlds. But the mobs hit harder in this realms.

The best gear dropped in 1F and 2F (mobs lvl 51~55 and 55~60).

In the BG (Battleground) you can get materials for refining the absolut armor set by killing some mobs ( how much you need of each part is located at WEBZEN.com searching under patches). For each kill in the BG you get charisma points that you can spend at the fortune gate amchine that is in every fortress ( to get the BG armor set or absolut set including pets, manuals and pots, etc. ).

The Ice/Light/Poison world are good to for dropping some unqiue rings and necks and there are only few players who wants leveling and farming there.

After you reach lvl 90 its possible to get to HH (Heavens Hell) the highest world you can enter at the moment (until you reach lvl 120 thats the maximum lvl cap now). You can also here drop the new rings and necks, for more information visit drwx.eu it helps a lot )

Yes the fastest way to lvl up is the BG but you can get killed by other race chars.
whaahh thanx alot helped alot =]
Old 10/06/2012, 16:32   #11

np we are here to help each other
Old 10/06/2012, 17:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornholm View Post
np we are here to help each other
some are here just for hacks/bots/money and other ***** Oo but yea most of us are to help :x
Old 10/07/2012, 13:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
some are here just for hacks/bots/money and other ***** Oo but yea most of us are to help :x
U see they're only followers