Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jump char

Discussion on Jump char within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/05/2012, 13:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm also searching for a mage on urzark EU3 if anyone has it and doesn't use anymore.

Thx !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZIAN]WTS Jump Char's
12/02/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Sell all my jump chars on Zian. All have lvl 60 event rewards. I got 14 characters each class. 1$ each Paypal :D
[any EU server] Jump char
08/31/2012 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I'd like to start playing archlord again and I heard there were a jump chars once. If any1 still has one of them but don't play them I'd be really happy if he/she is a good soul and would give me that acc :). I'd like to get it for free if possible and I'll pay you back with lens or other wp items and in game gold as soon as I'll get it. Can even add you on buddy list and we can stay in touch and also IF I ever quit you will get that char back (no matter on a gear and stuff I might...
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3
08/25/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3 dear epvpers as the title says , i would like to buy a berserker or a sorc pref jump char with all janus and gear/uniques left can be 60+ also accept other chars with uniques (normal) and full geared SERVER: Brum/Gaia
WTB zerk/sorc jump char EU3
08/24/2012 - Archlord - 1 Replies
wrong section sorry
WTT 2 Jump Chars vs. 1 Jump Char
06/10/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i wtt Jump Knight with all jump items + Jump Sorc with all Jump items vs Jump Scion with all Jump items on Zian(Deribelle - Zian) pm me please i need it fast :S