Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHANGE is needed in AL

Discussion on CHANGE is needed in AL within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question CHANGE is needed in AL

I posted a thread on the official forum which is pretty much dead so im posting you guys a link to th thread about some ideas that migth benefit the game and bring back its old charm.

If you want go there and post a comment with ur opnion.

COPY PASTED From there

As we all know AL is pretty much dead these days no1 is playing and most of the ppl have quit the game and crossed it over for good.

But in my opinion as a 5 year AL veteran this could Bring the ppl back to AL.

So this is my suggestion for the event.

Lets call it a *COMEBACK EVENT* Smile

1.) 400-500% minimum boost event DROP and XP for period of no less than 30 days

2.) Heroic Gold tiket (4 given away every week or 2 times a week) for the people who get the last kill on the main bosses in towns during RVRs on thursadys and saturdays.

3.) Enable Manuals for Swagger ring(not fearless) to work just cos most ppl never got around to even trying to make it cos most ppl wanted fearless at the time(and swagger rings are not op).(same ingreedienets and success rate)

4.) To make the game more interesting for higher lvl players i would put 4-5 Bosses that respawn every 2h(or 4h with a lot of HP) in HH those bosses would have 20-30% Chance of droping Heroic Gold Tiket.(LETS say 5 mobs lvl90-97-104-111-118)

Number 4. can and could be a permanent thing not just a event thing cos im sure it would give the game more meaning and it would give high lvl players something to Play/Fight for.

AL allways had a way for players that dont pay2play to survive in this game well lately since HH came out its been exceedingly hard for those players.Reason is there is nothing there for them to farm nothing thats that valuble any more and that drops only farmable thing atm is spiral hammers in HH which used to sell ok but since most ppl already have HH gear they dont need spiral hammers any more so their price and demand went down.

4-5 Bosses that drop Heroic gold tikets would give the free2play players a chance to drop one sell it and fully gear up their characters.

5.) Another thing that would be extreemly valuble to the players is making of ashtal and scion stone via ALCEMY lets say u need lvl10 alcemy to make them.

and 25 finestm of 5 items to make 1 ashtal or 1 scion (These Ashtal/Scions would be tradable again usefull for paying and non paying customers of AL)

6.)

Another idea that could revive the CF worlds is for example

All Cf Mobs can/could Drop *piece of Heroic Gold Tiket*(same drop rate as uniq rings and necks in CF)

They would have to be unbound (free to trade)

You would need 10 Pieces of Heroic Gold Tiket to make a Heroic Gold Tiket(100% Success rate)

Idk if i think of smth else ill add it cheers guys

If any Vs like these suggestions pass them onto Webzen cos i doubt that they will read it.(hope im wrong xD)
Old 07/04/2012, 18:51   #2

elite*gold: 7
lol, i didnīt read all this **** but do you wanna really destroy the game even more faster then webzen?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 18:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
lol, i didnīt read all this **** but do you wanna really destroy the game even more faster then webzen?
if you didnt read it then ur opinion about it is kinda usless no hard feelings...

4-5-6 suggestions would save this game and bring back 90% of the old players im sure now plz go read paragraphs 4-5-6 Marci ty

first 3 paragraphs could be a event that lasts a month or 2
paragraphs 4-5-6 could/can be implemented permanently in the game
Old 07/04/2012, 19:14   #4

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicox View Post

omg i read this only and i stopped -.-

maybe u know "Grinder Games" TROL

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 19:17   #5

Quote:
I posted a thread on the official forum which is pretty much dead so im posting you guys a link to th thread about some ideas that migth benefit the game and bring back its old charm.

If you want go there and post a comment with ur opnion.

COPY PASTED From there

As we all know AL is pretty much dead these days no1 is playing and most of the ppl have quit the game and crossed it over for good.

But in my opinion as a 5 year AL veteran this could Bring the ppl back to AL.

So this is my suggestion for the event.

Lets call it a *COMEBACK EVENT* Smile

2.) Heroic Gold tiket (4 given away every week or 2 times a week) for the people who get the last kill on the main bosses in towns during RVRs on thursadys and saturdays.

3.) Enable Manuals for Swagger ring(not fearless) to work just cos most ppl never got around to even trying to make it cos most ppl wanted fearless at the time(and swagger rings are not op).(same ingreedienets and success rate)

4.) To make the game more interesting for higher lvl players i would put 4-5 Bosses that respawn every 2h(or 4h with a lot of HP) in HH those bosses would have 20-30% Chance of droping Heroic Gold Tiket.(LETS say 5 mobs lvl90-97-104-111-118)

Number 4. can and could be a permanent thing not just a event thing cos im sure it would give the game more meaning and it would give high lvl players something to Play/Fight for.

AL allways had a way for players that dont pay2play to survive in this game well lately since HH came out its been exceedingly hard for those players.Reason is there is nothing there for them to farm nothing thats that valuble any more and that drops only farmable thing atm is spiral hammers in HH which used to sell ok but since most ppl already have HH gear they dont need spiral hammers any more so their price and demand went down.

4-5 Bosses that drop Heroic gold tikets would give the free2play players a chance to drop one sell it and fully gear up their characters.

5.) Another thing that would be extreemly valuble to the players is making of ashtal and scion stone via ALCEMY lets say u need lvl10 alcemy to make them.

and 25 finestm of 5 items to make 1 ashtal or 1 scion (These Ashtal/Scions would be tradable again usefull for paying and non paying customers of AL)

6.)

Another idea that could revive the CF worlds is for example

All Cf Mobs can/could Drop *piece of Heroic Gold Tiket*(same drop rate as uniq rings and necks in CF)

They would have to be unbound (free to trade)

You would need 10 Pieces of Heroic Gold Tiket to make a Heroic Gold Tiket(100% Success rate)

Idk if i think of smth else ill add it cheers guys

If any Vs like these suggestions pass them onto Webzen cos i doubt that they will read it.(hope im wrong xD)
bullshit.
I think u should keep ur ideas for urself.
cuz here we can see only free tickets from everywhere.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 19:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekex View Post
omg i read this only and i stopped -.-

maybe u know "Grinder Games" TROL

400-500% boost is to bring back ppl to get them interested its just an event lol
as u can see 250% isnt geting almost any1 back from the retierment...

read paragraphs 4-5-6 actual permanent changes(atleast my suggestions)

cheers
Old 07/04/2012, 19:20   #7

Quote:
400-500% boost is to bring back ppl to get them interested its just an event lol
as u can see 250% isnt geting almost any1 back from the retierment...

read paragraphs 4-5-6 actual permanent changes(atleast my suggestions)

cheers
yea very intresting game when u can make 1-120 in one week or in few days. ;D trololol
Old 07/04/2012, 19:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdaddy View Post
bullshit.
No!
Here u can actually see that

paragraph 4-5-6 can only bring good to the game
nothing is free everything has to be earned...or bougth from ppl that earn it.

Paragraph 4:
Introducing high lvl bosses that have 10-20% chance of droping *heroic* gold tiket and that boss respawn for example every 4h.
-> this would actually promote figths for spots and motivate ppl (Also it would fill up the HH ud need ur guilds help to actually get one of these if ur lucky) cos every1 would want *hgts*
it would give high lvls smth to do

Paragraph 5:
Alcemy for making ashtals scinos
lvl10 alcemy np
25-50 Finest materials/5 items to make 1 ashtal or 1 scion(tradable)
Whats wrong with that idea?Why wouldnt any1 want this?

Paragraph 6:
Reviving Cf Worlds
Introducing item for example called piece of Heroic Gold Tiket(unbound)
Same or a lil bit lower drop rate as any uniq in CF.
u would need 10 HGT pieces to make a HGT.
This would promote again spot figths in cfs/also it would give ppl constantly something to do (farm for pieces)
this would help non paying and paying players of AL

Quote:
yea very intresting game when u can make 1-120 in one week or in few days. ;D trololol
So in ur opinion u can make lvl120 with 250%(which is on rigth now btw) in 2 weeks np?
Point of this as i said is to bring ppl back to get them interested and motivated cos every server is sitting empty ppl who are playing are standing in towns doing nothing m8 and 80-90% ppl left cos the game became to much p2play and too boring.
Old 07/04/2012, 19:37   #9

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
bullshit.
1 word would be enough bro

this topic is useless!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 19:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
1 word would be enough bro

this topic is useless!!!
np every1 has a rigth to their opinion
I'm not surprised that p2play players that are 120(that had to work hard for it) are against such a high boost event.

But ur not seeing the big picture thats ur problem guys not mine
Old 07/04/2012, 20:14   #11

The ashtal thingy is a good idea in my opinion...
now if you want ashtals you have to be lucky to get it trough Fortune gate/prem boxes/buddy event/or buy it from other players, but they're bound, so that would cost you 1 sc each...
If you could make them though, it would be alot better and make people more interested in training ransancking/cooking/alchemy because nowadays it only gets trained for buddy event, and why are we all doing buddy? because we want ashtals (and serazarans, that's true)
the buddy challenges are real challenges, and they can be funn, but some players (including me) do not like to start all over again just to earn a tiny little thing

I like your ideas and I don't care if people are going to flame against me now, if we want AL to be more populair, this is an option.
Greetz!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2012, 20:15   #12

fk wz lets make free public server <3
Old 07/04/2012, 22:14   #13

elite*gold: 14
Ep 2 server with low exp. Bring back the power of rare and uniq gear - no uniq rings/neck or realm gear and lens and 20% toa is all you need
That was the most fun I had.. but people don't want to give up all this new fail gear with like 50 slots and over 80% every stats -_- Buton mashing pvp is not fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2012, 01:47   #14

They should reset servers and bring back Ep2 and maybe keep some new items.

Current Archlord is ****.
Old 07/05/2012, 02:06   #15

i say webzen should open the training server again, put the free wp back on and go **** themselves. This game is a pile of s**t all these french ***** running around killing low players and then every one cries there is no one in game why would some one play a game when u go level and get killed by some fat nerd every 2 mins, i really feel sorry for people like that.

Tags
archlord revive change