Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Easy login!

Discussion on Looking for a Easy login! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/24/2012, 19:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Fully agreed !

Maybe a moderator can start a poll for ppl that want pay it and if there are enough then ill do it.
Done ::

and dont forget, try to make like a key generator, so that each persons can make it work with one key only (which u give when being paid). But this means injecting 1 code per starter....but for 10€ why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Maybe you can us explain why you think this is too much ?

Some questions from me:

- can you program ?
- can you reverse crypto shemes ?
- can you read and understand decompiled asm code ?
- can you read and understand java and html ?

If you can answer all questions you have the right to say us what you will get payed to do the easy login.

How much money do you get per hour if you are at work ?

Now think about that the reversing part alone take at least 4 -8 hours.

Greez ACE
I tried coding mine (with ACE advices ofc), and went to 60% of it, then gored bored & crazy.

4-8 hours?? i took 2 weeks to do only 60% of the code
Thanks
2 Users