Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ingame Coordinates

Discussion on Ingame Coordinates within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/04/2008, 22:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
It will be released soon. I have still some trouble with the camera position (cant switch it or didnt found the pointer for the axis) and the target hp pointer.

if anyone have one of these both pointer pm me

Once I fixed these I can release it! There are still some other bugs but they aren't that major!
Old 10/04/2008, 22:43   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
It will be released soon. I have still some trouble with the camera position (cant switch it or didnt found the pointer for the axis) and the target hp pointer.

Once I fixed these I can release it! There are still some other bugs but they aren't that major!
Sorry i cant help u:S
Old 10/05/2008, 00:47   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post

sorry cant help. just got into wanting to make some of my own so im a newbie at them

but i hope yours is real good. if so i will

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Coordinates, 400,550?
09/22/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
Hey, I have been using International Perfect World, and I wanted to try to bot with it. After using 3 different bots, they all gave me the same trouble. When I press start, nothing would happen. Well duh, checked the co-ordinates, and press set (because it won't let me type in my own) and it pops out with (x-400,y-550) even when I move and set it again, same deal. Every bot I used does sets itself at 400,550 nomatter where I am. I think this si the only reason why it won't run... help :/? ...
How To Know Coordinates?
02/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Guys, I Have A Problem With My Computers Screen I Need A Program Or Something Like That That Could Show Coordinates İn A Dİfferent Window ?
[Q] about coordinates
11/02/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
on all servers coordinates are same?? because on one server they are disabled when type /coordinates and /set frame so i wanted to go in other look for coordinates and then in p-server i can storm hack :D is it working like that? :rolleyes:
Coordinates
05/27/2007 - Eudemons Online - 11 Replies
I was able to find with cheat engine 3 memory allocations of the x coordinate (same for y). I was wondering if anyone could help me out, or point me into the right directin. I want to read the memory address (found in CE) for x and y. How could I go about this with VB or Autoitv3? Thanks for help in adv.
coordinates?
05/30/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hi guys would like to make a hack for wow just wondering how do i find the EXACT locations of the character on the world map andnot the zone map.? e.g the long coordinate 7000 3404 for example possibly even Z coord aswell. thanks.