Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

next training server ???

Discussion on next training server ??? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/09/2012, 14:40   #61

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
how old school?
99 max lvl , no HH (or even further no cf , no combi uniques)?
I just remember the guy suggested old ep2 or ep3 servers and many voted for yes, but seems like Webzen forgot(was still on their old forums). xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LVL 6 CLOAK (training server)
11/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
The title says it all, Pm me if you have one for sale. I will be transfering to Urzark, so if someone has one there, that would be good too. Thanks:)
Wo finde ich den Training-Server ? Where i can find the Training Server ?
11/28/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Hallo epvpers ! Der Training-Server ist zwar nicht offen, aber ich wollte wissen, wo man den finden kann. Da letztens schon einer war, wusste ich überhaupt nicht wo der war ! wo finde ich den jetzt ?
training server end times...
11/22/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies
just so you all know you have to apply for transfer by november 20th (that is about 8-9h from when im writing this thread) and the chars SHOULD be transfered by the 24th im not entirely sure what will happen between those dates tho ><
mysterious training server
11/08/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
cause Im not able to drop Podon I'll try to buy one now.. I offer around 8scrolls... pm me or post here thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?