Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a Warning

Discussion on Just a Warning within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/13/2012, 05:19   #16

elite*gold: 150
that's what the report feature is for and the mods.

I just thought I would let you know of the rules considering you wanted to notify me of the rules before. Although it was a nice gesture to let people know.

Whether he told everyone or not , it was his choice to admit it but you posting about it still violated the rules. End of story.
You should think about that next time before jumping into others business , the proper way would have been to just report the issue to moderators.

Maybe informing people on how to trade more safely would have been more appropriate , if they are not using a MM or other helpful features such as paypal to reduce the risk of being scammed then it is their own risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2012, 11:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
bill my friend,why don't u tehnically gtfo ? how about some1 takes ur 93 char +11 buffs and sells it for 4 scrolls.and u see it logged in ur guild and buffing some1 else and u want ppl to not tell names?don't try to act like a mod,dagus already got banned cuz ur silly and no life sense of seing things why don't u read this thread again and start thinking with ur head not with ur upper head cuz aparently many of ur body parts are shivved in some black holes.
ofc astronomicaly speaking,don't wanna be rude or anything.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2012, 14:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
that's what the report feature is for and the mods.

I just thought I would let you know of the rules considering you wanted to notify me of the rules before. Although it was a nice gesture to let people know.

Whether he told everyone or not , it was his choice to admit it but you posting about it still violated the rules. End of story.
You should think about that next time before jumping into others business , the proper way would have been to just report the issue to moderators.

Maybe informing people on how to trade more safely would have been more appropriate , if they are not using a MM or other helpful features such as paypal to reduce the risk of being scammed then it is their own risk.
Dude, are you for real?? I'm gonna drop this now, I like being here for the most part and don't want to be banned so I'll bite my tongue. Good day.
Old 01/14/2012, 17:06   #19

i was minding my business when i got a message on msn from ArchlordEver and asked me if i sell archlord accounts....I don't even know how he got my msn :|
Old 01/14/2012, 18:37   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixul1 View Post
i was minding my business when i got a message on msn from ArchlordEver and asked me if i sell archlord accounts....I don't even know how he got my msn :|
We cant discuss this anymore, as we will all get a serious infraction for warning others in the community. But yeah, not sure how he got it, but for sure dont deal with him. Thanks for posting.
Old 01/15/2012, 19:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarVel1403 View Post
Hi. Today i was scammed by Mimiell on Sylvia server. Dont trAde with him or Baddy2!!!! It's the same person!!!!

sry... Baddy2 its not him!!!

DONT TRADE WITH MIMIELL!!!

Hi , Mimiell, the mage, is on my account, that was scamed by player named Ins3kt. He had my account for a week, then a meet guy named Baddy2 and turn out that he is brother of player who scamed (ins3kt). Baddy2 tells my a pass to my account (Mimiell) and know i have all back.

and the resolution. Mimiell is mine acount, and i definetly didnt scamed anyone. Its hard to say who is rly a scamer. I recently noticed that even player named Ins3kt who contact me in a first (and who scam me) was scamed account also. Its all fck sick. This guy who did all this things can not be banned cos noone know what is his real account, cos most of ''his'' account are the scamed one.
Old 01/15/2012, 20:51   #22

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide-ceg- View Post
We cant discuss this anymore, as we will all get a serious infraction for warning others in the community. But yeah, not sure how he got it, but for sure dont deal with him. Thanks for posting.
It is not that, as well, I do see the intentions in this matter, and I like to see how people actually advice others on the community about scammers so that they can be careful with them.

Yet, this is not the best way of doing so.

Whenever you get scammed, and happened inside ElitePvPers the best way is to report it directly on the , so that our admins can take actions about this, obviously you will need to be able to prove that this happened. This way these scammers can get banned and the community will be safe; while if you just come here and call them out, they will keep doing this without us hearing any complaint about them.

The actual problem with this kind of threads is that, at least, I have noticed some spam going on, off-topic posts, and even really inappropiate language, which isn't really needed, and that leads to thread deletion or closure, which is something I am sure none of us want.