Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroic Skill Bugs

Discussion on Heroic Skill Bugs within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/05/2012, 18:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
u mad?

yeh i was Madora in train server, then switched everything to Jenovah so i could switch destination server
Old 01/05/2012, 18:50   #32

Why do you think the only way to **** a knight is to bug it to hell?
Old 01/05/2012, 19:01   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
Why do you think the only way to **** a knight is to bug it to hell?
well to me its not a bug ....perma godly is un breakable because even tho there are cooldown debuffs in the game they are skills blocked by godly ...so its not a "bug" that Heroic skills go through godly , just as it isnt a bug when mutate and halt gets through it ....i play a hunter now and my cure does nothing against heroic skill too ...i dunno if you are a knight or knight advocate but its the only way they fall if perma, feel free to correct me if im wrong ^^
Old 01/05/2012, 19:07   #34

You are right till you think passing godlike is not a bug. But after these curses are should be off knights stop reacting, no buff no potions no move... This is the bug.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]DARKORBIT BUGS (EMAIL BUG,SKILL DESIGN BUG)
10/25/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone, i have some bugs like email-bug or skill-design-bug you wanna have? no prob make your offer maybe some other bugs or e*gold, doesnt matter
[GCPH] Heroic Dungeon: Hell's Furnace And Sieghart Skill Tree
02/24/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 63 Replies
Heroic Dungeon: Hell's Furnace And Sieghart Skill Tree February 18,2011 http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/adrotator_Dhells %20copy.jpg CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITS! http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/GrandChase201102 10_161326.JPG
[request] fixed skill bugs
01/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone encounter some skill bugs like for example, Summoner's summon skill Selaime has low attack only 90+ damage, How to fix it?. Other summoning like bregon and anadema do not attack, why? Could you list all known bugs that are also happen to others? Can it be fix? And if possible can you share your fixed or less buggy skill folder? Thanks!
How to fix bugs on eudemons skill
11/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Hello Everyone and to all Elitpvpers... Here we go again i would like to ask everyone here regarding on my eo pserver.. well i have some problems about eudemons skill.i cant use windbeads,thunder and lightning on my eudemons...Can everyone here helps me with full guides...;)
Skill bugs!!
08/21/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Hey i wanted to say something few skills i see people knock down then use skills like sin VB or Gladi with bro skills and for some reason it doesn't work for me on knocked down ennemy's anyone know why?