Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Class for farming Gold?

Discussion on Which Class for farming Gold? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/15/2008, 16:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol it would be pointless as you couldnt use it, as you have to pay for it for each account you use it with + its all in chinese and theres no way i would even try and make a tutorial for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
Gold Farming
06/09/2010 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Guten Abend, hätte mal ne frage und zwar, gibt es heutzutage noch irgendeine methode um etwas gold zu farmen ? (so um die 10k würden schon reichen)ich kenne schon das Ah jedoch habe ich mich noch nie richtig um das Ah befasst und wüsste jetzt auch nicht wie ich das so schnell verbessern kann. Paar Infos: -Derzeit Gildenlos und gehe nur ab und zu mit rnd raids Icc 10/25 -Nur 2 80er, Krieger und Priester, Krieger hat Juwe und Bergbau max.Priester hat derzeit keine hoch geskillte Berufe da...
gold farming
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
ok i got a low lvl goldfarmer lvl 13 currently farming in edenp/graseps...i get 10k/hr is this good enough? which lvl monster should i kill for better gold? i use agbot for botting so...can i start multiclient for itemautoshare to carry more gold?
[SOLO] Farming Elementium Ore -- ANY Class! -- Super Easy!
08/04/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
So, you finally found out that the Legendary Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker can now be gotten by ANY class... And that the Bindings (Right Bindings of the Windseeker and Left Bindings of the Windseeker) now have their class restrictions REMOVED?? GASP! Well, it's true. And now that you want to craft the legendary Thunderfury, you realized that you need a decent amount of Elementium Bar's which to be made requires Elementium Ore's which you don't just find laying around. To be...
Gold farming
07/30/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Hello Guys, here is one of the best spots for farming money (In my opinion) Maybe others could also write down there Spots to get money. All the Asian Moneyfarmers are at this place, so it can't be that wrong. Level 60 Spot: Tyr's Hand in Eastern Plaguelands