Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What if I don't want to transfer my character?

Discussion on What if I don't want to transfer my character? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/19/2011, 18:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Urzark = Brumhart + Gaiahon
It won't split I think so it doesn't matter where do you transfer it within Urzark.
Old 11/20/2011, 07:53   #17

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
no trust me it happens WAY more on epvpers :P

you're just to blind to realize it. and just cuz the people here dont post it doesnt mean it doesnt count. you have no idea how many times i've heard "well i read on epvpers that....." followed by some random bullsht xD

i understand that you are really looking for an arguement right now from me but i dont really understand why you are trying to pick a fight. i didnt even direct anything toward you. i was just helping that dude out. you should be happy.

anyway, im sure you'll reply again insulting me and starting more fights like always

ty for the attention jay, have a nice day
Dagus really just shush , there were more retarded questions on the webzen forum then in here. Maybe you should have actually paid attention to them forums instead of starting fights and harassing people , But of course you would not know this because you have never stepped foot inside the Support part of the webzen forums.

I am not looking for an argument at all I am just tired of you posting your BS thinking your so smart and almighty when really your not.

and your dumb statement about gaia/brum really makes no sense when they are both technically the same server. Gaia/brum is all one server so what the hell does it matter what name your toon goes too. See it is stupid shyt like that , that makes you look dumb and the reason why I make comments cause you really are just a stupid kid obsessed with me being someone else lol.

there was 20 + posts a day in webzen about people asking what happens with this what happens with that. Here there is about 2 or 3 a day, you need glasses and more education.

and I have more people that /w me in game and in webzen forum that ask me about stuff that is clearly stated in the events or notices more then anyone giving pm's here so whats your point. The proof is actually in the forums and whats posted , fact is this game is filled with stupid people and your one of them.

and about the bold how am I to blind to see things that are not posted , to blind to see the people that PM you in game or on webzen forums lol ( yet another stupid statement)
Old 11/20/2011, 15:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
Urzark = Brumhart + Gaiahon
It won't split I think so it foesn't matter where do you transfer it within Urzark.
i have 4 slots of storage on gaiahon
and 1 slot of storage on brum

that is why it matters xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
Dagus really just shush , there were more retarded questions on the webzen forum then in here. Maybe you should have actually paid attention to them forums instead of starting fights and harassing people , But of course you would not know this because you have never stepped foot inside the Support part of the webzen forums.

I am not looking for an argument at all I am just tired of you posting your BS thinking your so smart and almighty when really your not.

and your dumb statement about gaia/brum really makes no sense when they are both technically the same server. Gaia/brum is all one server so what the hell does it matter what name your toon goes too. See it is stupid shyt like that , that makes you look dumb and the reason why I make comments cause you really are just a stupid kid obsessed with me being someone else lol.

there was 20 + posts a day in webzen about people asking what happens with this what happens with that. Here there is about 2 or 3 a day, you need glasses and more education.

and I have more people that /w me in game and in webzen forum that ask me about stuff that is clearly stated in the events or notices more then anyone giving pm's here so whats your point. The proof is actually in the forums and whats posted , fact is this game is filled with stupid people and your one of them.

and about the bold how am I to blind to see things that are not posted , to blind to see the people that PM you in game or on webzen forums lol ( yet another stupid statement)
i didnt read it

if you want to argue with me, grow up and do it in PM so u dont have to make all the other people see your bullshit
Old 11/20/2011, 22:53   #19

Quote:
i have 4 slots of storage on gaiahon
and 1 slot of storage on brum

that is why it matters xD

i didnt read it

if you want to argue with me, grow up and do it in PM so u dont have to make all the other people see your bullshit
dude shut up , your the one that started the whole thing posting something directed at me and posting stupid comments , and now your trying to tell me to grow up , maybe you should have done like you were told a million times and just shut up and not make comments.

Ya do it in PM's so you don't have to look like a moron in the forums I don't think so, not my fault you don't think before you act.
Old 11/21/2011, 02:33   #20

omfg billclinton, *** knows how i dont like webzen stuff members ( including Volunteers ... Dagus :P), but thats too retarded how u just want to opposite dagus by argumenting on some archlord simple tips ... i think that if he is a member of webzen stuff, thats not for nothing, he knows the game, and way more than you i would cut my **** for it so now just stfu when he just wants to help other ppl.

it doesnt make you strong at ppl eyes when u are fighting someone higher than u, it makes ppl laughing and even sometimes hating u more than it was.

the better way is to say nothing

btw greetz ali
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 04:09   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibanana View Post
omfg billclinton, god knows how i dont like webzen stuff members ( including Volunteers ... Dagus :P), but thats too retarded how u just want to opposite dagus by argumenting on some archlord simple tips ... i think that if he is a member of webzen stuff, thats not for nothing, he knows the game, and way more than you i would cut my dick for it so now just stfu when he just wants to help other ppl.

it doesnt make you strong at ppl eyes when u are fighting someone higher than u, it makes ppl laughing and even sometimes hating u more than it was.

btw greetz ali
Thank you

I understand if u dont like me x)
alot of people dont like me... I believe it is my "i dont give a fuck what u think" attitude that brings so many extreme positions around me between people who adore me and people who would burn me alive given the chance haha

but in all seriousness, I, like all of you, just want to have a bit of fun in my spare time, And, thanks to the gameplay and community of archlord, that fun is at the expense of other people. Its just part of the circle of archlord-life (that sounds terribly corny -.- but i think u get my point)

aaaanyway, as Justin, the guy instead of Dagus the panda....
I'm not here to be liked. if someone likes me, great. if someone hates me, great. im like everyone else here, i just want to have a bit of fun, and if i can help a few people have fun too along my travels, then it'll make me a better man because of it.

now, i'm gonna continue reading The Silmarillion and check facebook a bit and get some well earned sleep x)

again, ty sir
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 05:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibanana View Post
omfg billclinton, god knows how i dont like webzen stuff members ( including Volunteers ... Dagus :P), but thats too retarded how u just want to opposite dagus by argumenting on some archlord simple tips ... i think that if he is a member of webzen stuff, thats not for nothing, he knows the game, and way more than you i would cut my dick for it so now just stfu when he just wants to help other ppl.

btw greetz ali

I am not arguing about simple tips , There is more to it then that a lot more.

As for the bold you might want to go get that knife I have proven time and time again that I know way more about this game and anything else that has to deal with it , EG support problems with the game. Half of the bugs he has tested were found by me. He even tried to tell people I was lying about the log in bug when I reported it well over a year ago.
He does not just want to help people either , or he would be doing it all the time in here and on webzen.
He lets on it's all about helping people when in reality its just a cover for people like you to take his side over it. he is a manipulative kid who acts all childish when someone corrects him and gets all defensive about it then insults you or your family. (saying crap like I molest my children and rape my wife) (Calling me by someone else's in game name just because he thinks I am that person)

Lets also mention the fact that he basically said elite Pvpers is full of morons because they can not read ALL the details from webzen notices yet hours later he posted something ( putting on an act trying to be helpful) saying the deadline to transfer is the 20th when in reality it was the 19th.

so please stay out of an argument unless you know all the facts first please.

@ Daugus people don't like you because you are immature and love to push their buttons to get attention from them and because you personally insult them when things are going horribly wrong, then you try and play the good guy afterwards.
Old 11/21/2011, 06:30   #23

Quote:
alright crown.

wanna maybe get ontopic or perhaps make our own thread again so u can stop derailing threads?

your constant bombarding of me serves only your own desires and continues to belittle the importance of others
stop with your childish games then and I will stop simple as that , How many times do I need to tell you.

You sit here try and act all innocent and helpful and the good guy yet you still refer to me as crown , when it has been proven time and time again I am not him, GROW UP already.
Ya keep acting all innocent and **** yet you keep harassing me calling me by someone else name.

Learn to see the facts little boy , if it was not for your own actions and antics none of this would ever have started and continued to go on for over 2 years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2011, 06:47   #24

Take your own advice and take it to PM's so people don't have to put up with your childish games.
Old 11/21/2011, 14:51   #25

Triple post ftw.
Old 11/21/2011, 15:29   #26

Triple infraction FTW xD
Thanks
2 Users