Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Public x64bit mini Version of ARCHBot !!!

Discussion on Public x64bit mini Version of ARCHBot !!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/31/2011, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by igec View Post
ive tested now it say to me ( game hack ) and x crash
can u help me pls what to do what am wrong pls anyone help me
write first page of the official bot too

start as admin, first start bot, configure and then start AL
Old 08/31/2011, 19:58   #17

Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
ive tested now it say to me ( game hack ) and x crash
can u help me pls what to do what am wrong pls anyone help me
That is very very strange.
I tested the bot right now and it works perfect. Also is very strange because i dont believe that it is possible an apllication writen for x64bit system, can be read from an x32 apllication, like G4meguard.
You use some other program that the G4meguard thinks that is a Gamehack, like sandbox or who knows.
I am 100% that the bot works until know perfect.
Old 09/02/2011, 11:00   #18

bot works fine for me - nice work !!!
Old 09/03/2011, 16:21   #19

Good work avati for given this Gratz from poland
Old 09/03/2011, 19:57   #20

guys am gonna need serious help here pls !

i do the way u tell me still having problems ( ive RUN AS ADMIN this program first like u told me to configure albot and start the game Archlord but after 1 min get in the game same problem happend GAME HACK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED and the its crashing down

am using WIN 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT

PSL SOME ADVISE GUYS WHAT TO DO
Old 09/03/2011, 20:07   #21

Hmm try first run archlord after that bot
for me works tHx again avati
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 08:20   #22

Quote:
guys am gonna need serious help here pls !

i do the way u tell me still having problems ( ive RUN AS ADMIN this program first like u told me to configure albot and start the game Archlord but after 1 min get in the game same problem happend GAME HACK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED and the its crashing down

am using WIN 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT

PSL SOME ADVISE GUYS WHAT TO DO
I need some pictures from your desktop when you run the bot before and after that error. Upload them on mediafire or wherever you like and send them via pm.
G4meguard hasnt been updated for months now, so i doubt that ARCHbot causes that error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven1987 View Post
Hmm try first run archlord after that bot
for me works tHx again avati
Better start first ARCHBOT and after archlord, this is the way i do it and have no problems.
Old 09/04/2011, 13:17   #23

For me bot work better if it's runa fter archlord but i have a 2 issue with this release when i use it for swash sometimes bot told me he can't find mob i need restart program several times to run properly and second after an hour of worling computer is very unresponsible for comands such as i watch film when bot farm for me and when i want check what happend game freeze or it don't responding even if i close bot still have info bot running status in game window .

Edit:

Ok now i resolve problem when bot not search mobs it's wrong setted os when i have win vista nort 7 have that error when i change no
about the freezing when bot i running and will be pressed together ctr+alt or ctrl+shift game freezes and not respond Until this keys will not be pressed again also the keyboard keys are changing example in polish.
Old 09/05/2011, 06:12   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven1987 View Post
For me bot work better if it's runa fter archlord but i have a 2 issue with this release when i use it for swash sometimes bot told me he can't find mob i need restart program several times to run properly and second after an hour of worling computer is very unresponsible for comands such as i watch film when bot farm for me and when i want check what happend game freeze or it don't responding even if i close bot still have info bot running status in game window .

Edit:

Ok now i resolve problem when bot not search mobs it's wrong setted os when i have win vista nort 7 have that error when i change no
about the freezing when bot i running and will be pressed together ctr+alt or ctrl+shift game freezes and not respond Until this keys will not be pressed again also the keyboard keys are changing example in polish.
I dont know if you understood what that bot is, but let me remind you that is a pixelbot. That means YOU CANT minimize the bot and work on background. You always must have the ARchlord window enabled and maximized, so the bot can read the corect pixelvalues.
I dont think that you understood how this bot works. Go read again the first page of the "Members" ARCHbot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2011, 08:05   #25

ok now all is clear so now i need let him for night thx for answer avati
Old 09/06/2011, 13:40   #26

Avati
firstly nice bot, get a thanks!

Ive got a problem or i really dont know, when i start the bot it works fine, but he kills only one mob? can you say me pls what i have to do, that he kills more?

Thanks
Old 09/07/2011, 08:48   #27

change targets use from 1 to desire number i always sets on my swash 2 or 3 max beacause this is safety number before dead.
this is a only farm bot if any1 want collect gold he need a pet but it is dissapear after 2h or my idea create second acc and start multiklient with avati idea THX for that after log we make a party with us primary char which will be farm mobs .
Very important thing we need to place our second char in city or some safe area and minimalize the game after that start bot and start farming alll gold pots items will be gained automaticly when bot farm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2011, 14:59   #28

Thanks, for this information. But what i need is, if we talking about Swash, that i start the bot and he attacks only one, but he dont continue with killing, he attacks one, and then stop. Can u maybe say, whats the Problem or what i have to do?
Thanks
Old 09/07/2011, 21:30   #29

have the same problem but solve it now the problem is i think with mob search when my swash kill some1 and no1 mob is in range of screen he stop until the mob move and show on game screen after that bot start atacking again.
Old 09/08/2011, 18:42   #30

Hi Avati,
at this public version same problem. But here you got only the autoloot function. So that function doesn't work with the new xxxzen patch.

Greetz