Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 question

Discussion on 1 question within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/29/2011, 02:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
if you play sorc without halt you are just plain stupid. If you have chance to criple enemy for 10+ sec you **** should use it.

Chaos/fear/cold <3
Now not every player is same
yes its pain in back thing to lvl in HH but **** its worth it.
Old 08/29/2011, 10:08   #32

elite*gold: 1
yeah it looks like chaos fear and cold have 100% chance to stun... i'm pretty sure this will get fixed soon otherwise pvp is pointless
Old 08/29/2011, 11:50   #33

Ye they will fix these brainless skills for sure. Like Halt, it is capped to 65% chance of success since episode 4 or so.
If they won't pvp style will be: The first who makes his "Halt" success, wins. Or the guys who got his "Halt" more upgraded (so more duration), wins. And that sux.
Old 08/29/2011, 12:02   #34

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefirotto View Post
Ye they will fix these brainless skills for sure. Like Halt, it is capped to 65% chance of success since episode 4 or so.
If they won't pvp style will be: The first who makes his "Halt" success, wins. Or the guys who got his "Halt" more upgraded (so more duration), wins. And that sux.
It's part of the game, some chars need such skills to survive in pvp.
Old 08/30/2011, 13:49   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefirotto View Post
Sorc FTW, killin machine: in pve and in pvp
Sei proprio bello in sta foto,LOL
Back to topic,sorc for 1rst ele for 2nd 3rdmaybe summoner..If you got enough wcs D
Old 08/30/2011, 14:17   #36

IT is NOT the one who make halt first wins, it is not like that for years. Halt can miss, and you can get out of the way while halt is on, you can change your uniques too. You are QQing without a reason. Every class is speficic deal with it. In 1 post you say sorc dont need halt in 2nd you QQ about halt. All I see is someone is jelous because some people got 110+ chars GZ...
HH skills tho should be changed to lower success rate, because now every 110+ can one hit every 100- player, not to mention archers 9 or 10 unblockable skills...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 11:20   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeljko86 View Post
IT is NOT the one who make halt first wins, it is not like that for years. Halt can miss, and you can get out of the way while halt is on, you can change your uniques too. You are QQing without a reason. Every class is speficic deal with it. In 1 post you say sorc dont need halt in 2nd you QQ about halt. All I see is someone is jelous because some people got 110+ chars GZ...
HH skills tho should be changed to lower success rate, because now every 110+ can one hit every 100- player, not to mention archers 9 or 10 unblockable skills...
U didn't understand a fck, lmao.
With "Halt" i mean -> FEAR/CHAOS/HOLD. That's why i put -> " " <- cuz i'm not talkin' about Sorcerer's Halt.
Now, since all classes got these "Halt" Skills (Fear/Hold/ChaOs), pvp style is fcked. Classes like Archer don't need such a noob skills. Sorcerer was the only who needed becuz he hardly could have 80% in ele resi and resistance.
Classes like Knights are also fcked, useless range of "halt" skills and Godlike worthless (and bugged).

I play Archer and Sorc, so this is not a QQ, just a fact.
About the fact "U are jelous cuz of 110lv+ chars in game: Lvl is useless. I do Fear on u (i'm lv103, u are lv120) and bb. So, no1 is jealous. Archer can pwn all @ lv100 only (5 unblockable skills + Chaos), and @ lv102 they gain Hold, so GF lol

They should fix those Chaos/Fear/Hold skills with lower chance of success (65%), like Halt.
100% success is just lame, imho
Thanks
2 Users