Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestia client discover textures

Discussion on Celestia client discover textures within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Celestia client discover textures

With alot of work we discover in celestia client textures from:
Swashbuckler
New skills
New items
Red/Black flying dragons
Pets
And much more..

Btw the 1 problems is here..the texture id..we dont know what is the texture id...we used ArchlordDataEditor...and the id that says there isnt the id from the textures is the order id..If we succed to discover the corect textures id we can work on the new items and new skills and much more.Btw we need somthing more we need help from ACE guy with replace tool in reference.dat..we can edit the pictures and insert them in Refernce.dat , then we could fix the client and make it stable.

Here are some of pictures:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d013a5aa.jpg (20.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg d013a5ae.jpg (24.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg d013a5ag.jpg (24.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg a0057baa.jpg (128.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg a0057eaa.jpg (113.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg a00555aa.jpg (13.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg a00573aa.jpg (20.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg p000001c.jpg (2.1 KB, 183 views)
Old 08/20/2011, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
With alot of work we discover in celestia client textures from:
Swashbuckler
New skills
New items
Red/Black flying dragons
Pets
And much more..

Btw the 1 problems is here..the texture id..we dont know what is the texture id...we used ArchlordDataEditor...and the id that says there isnt the id from the textures is the order id..If we succed to discover the corect textures id we can work on the new items and new skills and much more.Btw we need somthing more we need help from ACE guy with replace tool in reference.dat..we can edit the pictures and insert them in Refernce.dat , then we could fix the client and make it stable.

Here are some of pictures:
The id in archlord data editor is just a number for internal use it has nothing to do with archlord at all.

Greez ACE