Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DAMN ELE BOT !

Discussion on DAMN ELE BOT ! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/27/2008, 19:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
what the hell is that ???

need bot like this
Old 03/27/2008, 19:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dascorpion View Post
but the thing is, that the site is not for archlord
oh,hmm, strange. someone told me that there is a cool bot for AL. ive read it, too. when its not like this.. well, ok..
Old 03/27/2008, 21:40   #18

im sorry but i dont think it is fo AL, and even if it is for AL, they are talking about payment all the time, and they are also talking about scripts for the bot.

and if there is a bot on that forum, then its well hidden
Old 03/27/2008, 21:44   #19

yeah ive had a look through both sites/forums, nothing about archlord in either, 1st link seems to be about scripting,payment issues somecrap and nothing usefull. second site was mmo related but nothing for archlord.
if anyone can find more chinese/korean/japanese sites that have any relevence to anything we could you please post them. i keep looking too. as for the chinese bot, seems i real problem in sending it and getting it to even work, also need to be cracked and some registry pulled out of it or replaced as it registers to the person buying it, maybe like glider is for wow?.
Old 03/27/2008, 22:00   #20

@tux-penguin:
1. have u tried uploading it to site?

2. have u tried sending 1 file at a time or is it just 1 file?

3. if it is a person who registered that bot for u or if it is like a Lineage 2 bot, then u will need all luck in the world
Old 03/27/2008, 22:12   #21

ok basically its all in chinese, it was baught by my friend, and its in 3 parts, but BUT they tried emailing it, msn, uploading to a hosting site in china, uploading to my hosting site. sending all at once sending 1 at a time and so on but none of them seem to ever get uploaded. and also 1 file (not sure what it is) cant be zipped or RAR.d so thats also a problem. other than that, this bot actually doesnt require the game to be started, you start the bot enter settings, and press start. you never actually see the game, so basically to check on how its going you need to stop bot and log in to see how its gone. weird but cool i think, especially as on a pc with less then 1gb ram you can run 5 accounts at a time so id love to test it on my pcs mmm 10 - 15 accounts botting at once would be sweet.
but yeah still trying to think of a way to do it
Old 03/27/2008, 22:19   #22

yea, that bot sounds sweet
Old 03/27/2008, 23:54   #23

yeah i think thats why its so hard to get. i know the korean one gets registerd to the person and it only lasts a week and they have to pay to keep it going. or at least one of theor bots does.
Old 03/28/2008, 01:59   #24

whats the name of the bot translated into english? can you get this information? im sure there is an english version you have to pay for out there. id be cool to take a look at it.

for now, just give me the name please (when you have it of course)
Old 03/28/2008, 02:36   #25

if there was an english version we wouldnt have this conversation (unless somone has it and has never told anyone)
Old 03/28/2008, 16:53   #26

yeah its a good bot, best out i belive, and im my opnion best there will be, every patch cm makes or change they find away around

and from what i can remember its called ACXO or AXCO cant remeber which way round, tux, how far from your freind are you? how about buringing to a cd or mem stick and posting it you
Old 03/28/2008, 16:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabot View Post
yeah its a good bot, best out i belive, and im my opnion best there will be, every patch cm makes or change they find away around

and from what i can remember its called ACXO or AXCO cant remeber which way round, tux, how far from your freind are you? how about buringing to a cd or mem stick and posting it you
im about 5071 miles from him lol, he lives in china
really hope that peoplecan find any links regarding any bots from anywhere so some of us can research more into them.

*edit* i have a version of acxo need some kinda crack, dunno what, but you cant start it without ity being cracked, but it has scripts with it (in part chinese) looks like its a good bot from what i can make out, has waypoits or something for npcs, also has files per lvl area ie lvl 1 -5 is 1 file. hmmm any uber coders wanna work on it?
Old 03/29/2008, 14:17   #28

XOs (there are plenty ACXO, BWXO, AVXO...) uses an intermediate server to work where you need to pay for an account, account are less than 6 euros but I have not able to find one which accepts another payment than direct cash on chinese banks so we can not use them unless your chinese friend can make the payments for you
Old 03/29/2008, 14:54   #29

well he dont pay for the one he uses, only 1 time payment to buy it.
and as with all software you buy, there is always a way to crack registration.
somone should try cracking cyanbot too
Old 04/02/2008, 14:48   #30

yeah, ive asked to crack this cyanobot. still no teply, but i think those guys would do their thing jsut wait a bit more. btw, try albot its free now.