Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hp/mp hack English/German

Discussion on hp/mp hack English/German within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hp/mp hack English/German

Hello

First of all thank you for your work
I am a novice, but thanks to you I am progressing

I thought having pus hack hp of the Archlord

This changing

I64 - 9999

But I seriously wrong

English

I think he understood that the hp / mp son sent from the server and has received this address

Do you think that it can be changed hp / mp?

What is the best software to do you explored files

Thank you for your work and effort
This has just for the purpose of having made a success and not to have a strong character

German

Hallo

Vor allen Dingen vielen Dank für Ihre Arbeit
Ich bin Anfänger, aber ich dank du voran

Ich dachte, sie konnte die HP-hack Archlord

Durch Änderung dieses

I64 - 9999

Aber ich habe mich schwer getäuscht

Ich glaube verstanden zu haben, dass die hp / mp ihr gesandt, die der Server erhalten hat und diese Adresse

Denkst du, dass es möglich sei, die geändert hp / mp?

Welche sind die besten Programme für Sie nach Dateien, die erforscht

Vielen Dank für Ihre Arbeit und Anstrengung
Dies hat gerade zum Ziel haben, ein Erfolg ist, und nicht, um einen Charakter leistungsfähiges

thank you all
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2008, 21:17   #2

Looks funny, but at all this is just client modding.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2008, 13:42   #3

Yes fun ^ ^ I try the link between the bar and health statistics in the window of information character
I would like to know if anyone know if the statistics of the characters (new) come from the server or housed in our files
Old 02/04/2008, 16:32   #4

All data seem to come from the server, but there are .ini / .txt files which also contain many infos about.
But at all i don't think they behold any possibility for a real hack, because the server is really spamming u with informations about ur char and else.
Old 02/05/2008, 01:15   #5

Hmmmmm an easier way of doing this and I dont know how well it would work.....is if someone used a trainer like cheat-o-matic and searched for the hp and/or the mp #s, I dont know if it would work but I know a few other online games which doing the samething worked and it worked great because cheat-o-matic is such an old program lots of mmog builders didnt immplement ways to fix it....I'll experiment and see what happens.
Old 02/05/2008, 18:05   #6

Yea, why they should then if all these informations are just calculated by the server?
U may freeze the HP or increase ur exp, whatsoever, the server have a small laugh at it, because its next paket, he sends u will contain the origin data as well, so ur cheating tool will have to rewrite the data again and just lets u be unknown for the truth...
Old 02/05/2008, 19:49   #7

Hummmm, ok, it's true

I am:

I inserted a successful data in the window of information character:

HP / MP
XP
Increased statistics of arms and armor, and various other donated
I was killed some potion of watches without hp and it worked, my health regeneré this ..... but there is a but: (
NOT SOON ENOUGH
Response time is slow trops
However it works on a impecable character lvl1 ^ ^

Ps: on this image bar health is not full, I took a picture of the other hazard parmit

I also climbed up -10000 my experience of my next level, but the server returned me to my original experience each monster
I continued my research and thank you for the information (software, helps you .... Etc provided)

That what a program? A suite of 00011110101010101

Sorry for my bad English
Old 02/05/2008, 19:56   #8

Könnte es einer übersetzen.Ich danke im voraus
Old 02/05/2008, 19:59   #9

Hummmm, ok, es ist wahr

Ich bin:

Ich habe in eine erfolgreiche Datenübernahme in das Fenster der Informations-Charakter:

HP / MP
XP
Erhöhte Statistik von Waffen und Rüstungen, und verschiedene andere gespendet
Ich wurde getötet, einige der Uhren ohne Zaubertrank PS und es funktionierte, meine Gesundheit regeneré dieser ..... Aber es gibt eine, aber: (
Nicht früh genug
Reaktionszeit ist langsam trops
Allerdings funktioniert es auf einem Charakter impecable lvl1 ^ ^

Ps: Auf diesem Bild bar Gesundheit nicht voll ist, habe ich ein Bild von den anderen Gefahren parmit

Ich kletterte bis -10000 meine Erfahrungen in meinem nächsten Ebene, aber der Server zurückgegeben mich zu meiner ursprünglichen Erfahrung jedes Monster
Ich setzte meine Forschung und danken Ihnen für die Informationen (Software, hilft Ihnen Etc .... vorausgesetzt)

Das, was ein Programm? Eine Suite von 00011110101010101

Sorry for my bad German

google translator,this is the dead ^^
Old 02/06/2008, 02:52   #10

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO LVL UP FASTER WITH OUT KILLING AND DOIN QUESTS LIKE IS THERE ANY HACKS THAT THEY CANT FIND OUT ABOUT PLZ IF SO PLZ TELL ME
Old 02/24/2008, 17:19   #11

plzz help me to do it plzz
Old 02/24/2008, 17:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthers1302 View Post
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO LVL UP FASTER WITH OUT KILLING AND DOIN QUESTS LIKE IS THERE ANY HACKS THAT THEY CANT FIND OUT ABOUT PLZ IF SO PLZ TELL ME
i swear somones already told u to **** off already for asking that. dont post the same thing in every thread. oh and also if it wasnt you, LOOK in the rest of the forum and see the other people who asked the same thing. and read the replys, as people do not like to repeat themselves.
Old 02/24/2008, 19:52   #13

yeah pendoo ill get you to lvl 70 in a few days
just write me your acc/pw in a pm
Old 02/24/2008, 21:50   #14

So can anyone tell in good englisch how to change your hp or something??

what program?
how to do it?

ty
Old 02/25/2008, 07:26   #15

its not posible to do this the guys are playing with ini files wich they change the numbers only. need to hack server for this to hapend, find chenge the hp file with 100000hp and send it to the server but server will track u down for sure so not posible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napethusth View Post
So can anyone tell in good englisch how to change your hp or something??

what program?
how to do it?

ty
Thanks
1 User