Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal removed as micro-transaction solution provider for Archlord & more?

Discussion on Paypal removed as micro-transaction solution provider for Archlord & more? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Paypal removed as micro-transaction solution provider for Archlord & more?

Here is the result of threads like "Get Chantra and other fraudulent/carding activities"

url:

the info:

Dear RF Online and ArchLord players,

Due to continued fraudulent use of Paypal accounts in relation to micro-transactions, we are left with no alternative but to withdraw Paypal as a payment option for micro-transactions (cash shop credit purchases) until further notice.

Any customers using Paypal for micro-transaction payments will be required to change to one of the alternative payment solutions listed below if they wish to make future purchases.

Click and Buy

Worldpay

Whilst we appreciate this will be inconvenient for some of our players, this action is required to ensure the integrity and future of our free 2 play MMOs.

Paypal will continue to be a valid payment option for our subscription games.

Codemasters
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2008, 21:40   #2

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB see I used to use PayPal you BEEB Whats Wrong with you BEEBrs Why cant you just leave BEEB Alone you want to ***** a whine then Pay with Real ****** Money its How CodeMasters PAY for there Server YOU BEEB WTF is Wrong with you all you BEEBng Brain Dead Monkeys...Geeee BEEEBing Christ I really dont see how you get past being a baby to grow into a Arsehole you BEEBs..

This Is WHY the Site NEEDS to CLOSE ALL AND ANY POST ABOUT HACKING CC OR GETTING CC IN ANY WAY OTHER THEN LEGAL WAY !!
Old 01/08/2008, 23:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malivictus View Post
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB see I used to use PayPal you BEEB Whats Wrong with you BEEBrs Why cant you just leave BEEB Alone you want to ***** a whine then Pay with Real ****** Money its How CodeMasters PAY for there Server YOU BEEB WTF is Wrong with you all you BEEBng Brain Dead Monkeys...Geeee BEEEBing Christ I really dont see how you get past being a baby to grow into a Arsehole you BEEBs..

This Is WHY the Site NEEDS to CLOSE ALL AND ANY POST ABOUT HACKING CC OR GETTING CC IN ANY WAY OTHER THEN LEGAL WAY !!
Yep, man you need the good old irish word ****! it puts the fun back in swearing at people!
Old 01/09/2008, 02:23   #4

Thumbs down

Again, lots of peoples are penalize for the stupidity of a minority of greedy persons....
Old 01/09/2008, 02:40   #5

they will lost all their clients... paypal is the most known and usable method for transactions... they are sinking...
Old 01/09/2008, 02:53   #6

Aye they Are because of the ***** with there "hack CC guides Bullshit"
Old 01/09/2008, 14:19   #7

why do we all play archlord? because it is fun and most of all FREE!!! and why is it free you ask? because they collect their revenue through the chantra system.. so if you post hacks on that and everyone is able to get free chantra, archlord loses money and therefore can't support the game anymore... bye bye free archlord and hello monthly payments OR the end of archlord as it is. get chantra legally to keep the game free from monthly payments for ***'s sake. it'l help us all
Old 01/09/2008, 14:50   #8

Im so happy YOU HACKED CHANTRA NOW I CANT GET IT!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MESSED UP ARCHLOORD YET MORE THEN IT ALREADY IS!!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Hope they all QUIT THE GAME!
Old 01/09/2008, 22:46   #9

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkingdom View Post
Im so happy YOU HACKED CHANTRA NOW I CANT GET IT!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MESSED UP ARCHLOORD YET MORE THEN IT ALREADY IS!!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Hope they all QUIT THE GAME!

hehe i dont care anymore...fcking game....those dumn idiots dont know how to run a game.
Old 01/10/2008, 00:01   #10

are they retarded? they use Click&Buy to hack cc>_< not paypal..
Old 01/10/2008, 08:45   #11

glad to see we are all in agreement... This is a great example of why people don't like going public with information....

HOWEVER, this can not be pinpointed on any group of individuals.. as I am sure minus the thread started in this forum a couple months ago about, many *Karders etc were already doing this and it was inevitable that this would eventually cause a response from codemasters, unfortunatley affecting many of us who use paypal as a primary means of payment online for such things... Either way no matter how public or non public it became, it was inevitable...
Old 01/10/2008, 13:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
hehe i dont care anymore...fcking game....those dumn idiots dont know how to run a game.

QFT they def. need to fix this game up!
and the Fear of ep.3 never coming!
Old 01/11/2008, 17:22   #13

DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!! .....I CANT USE MY FKING PAYPAL...ALL YOU CHANTRA HACKERS CAN SUCK MY D**K. YOU DONT HAVE TO POST THE FKING BULLSHIT ABOUT HACKING CHANTRA ON THIS FKING FORUMS OR ANY WE DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE "GET CHANTRA ****"