Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DATA.DAT EXTRACT

Discussion on DATA.DAT EXTRACT within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/13/2008, 04:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
decrypted extraction / recrypted repack, occasional issues repacking =/ I am at zero time available for quite a while now, maybe till episode 3 or longer but will try and tag this board on and off when i can GL All
Old 03/15/2009, 19:34   #17

anyone got it? Which Program does work to extract the Textures of these Data.dat Files?
Old 03/16/2009, 15:41   #18

lol? 2007 ?2009?
Old 03/21/2009, 16:36   #19

i'm interrested... anyone?

was thinking about making the White over the armors(when graphics are at maximum) swap to Fire ,,, sound nice
Old 12/12/2009, 00:52   #20

so i found something to get a few of these graphics.... but only the UI Files etc.

I cant still extract the Graphics of Itemīs and Skills. And these are the files i wanna extract =(

does anyone knows how i can extract the *.tx1 files out of Data.dat ?

Most of the Data.dat files can be extract with simple PHP Code, but dont ask me about PHP =D ... PLS Help to extract the last 2 files of the Game
Old 12/14/2009, 21:02   #21

elite*gold: 20
havocker, check the date of the last post: 03-21-2009, 16:36

forum rule: dont bring up old posts, and no offence, but more then half year ol post, its old. leave it to rest plz, or pm someone.
Old 12/14/2009, 22:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
havocker, check the date of the last post: 03-21-2009, 16:36

forum rule: dont bring up old posts, and no offence, but more then half year ol post, its old. leave it to rest plz, or pm someone.
yeah thats right but i dont wanna start a new thread about this... and if i started a new then everyone would write use search function.. etc.

so i searched and wrote my text here....
Old 12/14/2009, 23:15   #23

elite*gold: 20
ok true, but just pm topic starter then, were playing @ webzen now, and u have to concider gg to now..
Old 09/10/2013, 03:16   #24

i need this too please anyone ?
Old 09/10/2013, 08:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdullAvx View Post
i need this too please anyone ?

btw, ACE-ppc has made a tool that i think is capable of what you're looking for. use the search function
Old 09/11/2013, 19:49   #26

i searched on forum didnt find anything but the archlord stuff made by Ace-appc...tell me what the name of prgoram he made and give me a link

also can u scan these files to see if they r encrypted/compressed or not and what tools do i use in order to scan the .DAT file archive ? i want to mod my game maps and textures and models they are all inside the .DAT file

files

Old 09/11/2013, 19:57   #27

Thumbs down

Quote:
i searched on forum didnt find anything but the archlord stuff made by Ace-appc...tell me what the name of prgoram he made and give me a link

also can u scan these files to see if they r encrypted/compressed or not and what tools do i use in order to scan the .DAT file archive ? i want to mod my game maps and textures and models they are all inside the .DAT file

files

when did i become your slave?

basically, if you look at ACE-pcc's signature you'll find it.

look here:

first link.
Old 09/11/2013, 22:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa View Post
when did i become your slave?

basically, if you look at ACE-pcc's signature you'll find it.

look here:

first link.
looool hahahahah no man i didnt mean it that way hahaha i swear to *** when i read ur comment i kept laughing hard ..... anyways thank you for the link i appreaciate it

i saw his program but the problem is the program works only for archlord game man ...it was coded and designed to work only for archlord game thats why i want some one to help out with my game .dat file ..cuz every game have different .dat file thank you anyway

if u find anything helpfull program/method/tool for my problem then give me
Old 09/11/2013, 23:53   #29

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
looool hahahahah no man i didnt mean it that way hahaha i swear to *** when i read ur comment i kept laughing hard ..... anyways thank you for the link i appreaciate it

i saw his program but the problem is the program works only for archlord game man ...it was coded and designed to work only for archlord game thats why i want some one to help out with my game .dat file ..cuz every game have different .dat file thank you anyway

if u find anything helpfull program/method/tool for my problem then give me
hi,
and why you post this in the archlord section then ??

Greez ACE
Old 09/12/2013, 02:06   #30

i searched on google then i saw between lines someone " madrat " is asking same thing as am asking ...so i clicked link and i got here looking for a tool to decompress/extract my game .DAT file ......so can you help me ?? atleast scan one of my game files Wad.dat to see if its compressed/encrypted or not its 1mb ?

i tried using quickbms but i dont know how to make script for quickbms ...and i dont know how to recompile or repack it back to .dat ..so can u help me make script for quickbms and convert it back to .DAT ?