Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 66 sorc Tullan server

Discussion on WTS 66 sorc Tullan server within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
WTS 66 sorc Tullan server

hello i want to sell my sorceror on tullan server for Paysafecard WP on archon or Paypal. all items can be sold seperately as well. I will use a Middleman for this trade.

armor
cf garb 12% sb 6% convert 4% def bonus
lvl 5 cast lvl 5 resist lvl 4 convert

cf bracelets bonus 3% cast 1/2
scion stone

cf kilt 10% resist bonus
lvl 5 resist lvl 3 sb

cf boots movement bonus 12%
lvl 3 luck and move speed.

cm poison bracelets 0/2 wind quake vital conversion+

uniques
biglos 1/1 lvl 2 judgement wings
pargon 1/1 7% resist
union necklace 1/1 lvl 1 lord wings
spiral ring 1/1 6% resist

sellable items
5% cast ring 7% resist lvl 40
5% cast ring 6% resist lvl 40

lvl 35 unique helm all stats+17 cooldown -3% 1/1 ashtal stone
lvl 60 elite helm cooldown -6% 1/1 lvl 4 knowledge stone
lvl 47 elite helm cooldown -6% 0/0

lvl 47 elite wand 8/8 lvl 5 fire stones -2% cooldown

wc items
100% toa
15k lens (bound)
so many wc XL movement giant defense evasion pots all tradeable
hunter angel suit
sorc panda suit being use
priest suit being used
currently has premium service

has two chars on the same account with inventories filled with every stone you would ever need i used them for my guild.

the guild has a good rep... great union.

the cf realm is the best **** cf realm you can get for sorc.

this account also comes with email.

i am not willing to trade for other accounts.
paypal wc or paysafe cards only!

thank you for your time pm or post bids and i will sell the realm/uniques seperate on the account that you provide scroll for trade..

MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED FOR SALE!!
Closed Thread

Tags
sorcerer, tullan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 85 sorc gracia and 71 Swashbuck Tullan
10/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
I have 2 accounts on Archlord a lvl 85 Sorc with full realm and kark with 2 x blode with 7%resist in one and the other blode 8% resist my inventory is full of very nice realm gear for others i have over 30k Lens on that charcter and lots of other cc I would like to get 75$ for it i spent 125$ getting it up there so... cant expect profit when playing Char: Noobi Server: America(Garcia) 2 nd account Completly different account I made this Swashbuckler for the Tullan event He doesnt...
WTB Tullan Server
05/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB any character 90 on tullan pm with offer ^^
[Tullan] WTS 53 Knight, 40 Ele, 38 Sorc
03/13/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Everything is on the same account. Ele and Sorc both have kark farming gear and great weapons. There's over 1k tradeable wcoin on the account with a ton of tradable items in each bag. Sorc is equipped with skill cast rings. The knight has great unique armor and weapons. Crit built since level 1 with crit rings. The account has never been banned or suspended and none of the resets have been used. I'm looking for $$ via paypal. Make me an offer and I'll send screenshots.
WTS lvl 70 Ele |Tullan Server|
01/28/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo! Da ich jetzt vor habe mit archlord aufzuhören...versuche ich mit meinem account noch etwas Geld zu machen: Ich verkaufe meine Ele lvl 70 auf dem tullan server.. hier ein screen von meinem equip: http://s5.directupload.net/images/100123/twn2354b .jpg (garb of paula. skirt of paula und sleevs auf salirenen) neckl of Union (cloak 2) spiral ring (intel 3) proof of monarch (intel 3)
[Tullan] wts 56 sorc + lots of wc items
12/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
hi i hawe sorc 56 for sell on tullan serwer( with e mail) sorc hawe real cool nick withawt any numbers , hawe biglos nec and nice 3 sloted rare nec for sorc with +1 asimilate and +1 mass snare ( link to picture of nec nec.jpg | justhunter | Fotki, Zdj?cia, Obrazki Fotosik.pl ) 390 wc coin (from cm transfer) sorc hawe pve build and free reset is posilbe!!! prefer contact on mail [email protected] sorry for english:P P.S i can sell clean char withawt cc/gold/stones/ref pots etc!!! P.S...