Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minera

Discussion on Minera within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Minera

do something about my itraders, I should be at like +6 , and im at 0...
Old 10/06/2010, 09:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
Please keep an eye on the thread you made. it has been moved to the accusation area. I can't do anything about it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lollllllll Minera can you please look here
10/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
That pindaiba swearing at me in private messages so I posted to show how stupid he looks and him + 3 other people give me negative Itrader for no reason , 4 people give itrader in the same night while I sleep now my ITrader is -2 for no reason.... I have good reputation for honest trades , sold many accounts even though itrader is low , including my 92 knight and 87 hunter.
Minera ! u here?
09/06/2010 - Middleman - 4 Replies
i need a MM can u be the one? :D pm with youre skype and msn
Minera! My love! help me!
03/28/2010 - Archlord - 17 Replies
:D So Minera can you tell me what i need to do that you make my guide ''Sticky''? link of my Show in game unique guide is here : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/5 02619-korean-archlord-kssns-accs-here.html Thats is only Excample of Korean Al in game. I can make guide whit Screens and many more details! To run it-register and more. Cuz i know everyone here is evil they cant donate me (buck or two >.>) cuz they spend all cash on cookies. I want make guide for Korean...
Minera gratz!
03/22/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Congratz Minera for moderator,finaly someone will stop these virus posters :/ And yea,when you read this delete this thread(just no infraction plz :D) Gratz again man!