Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 8x swash for 7-9x char on even

Discussion on WTT 8x swash for 7-9x char on even within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 8x swash for 7-9x char on even

i would like to trade my lvl 85 swash on gracia for any lvl 7x-9x toon doesnt matter which server would like if its not a toon on gracia tho

swash has 3/5 realms poison gloves and cap ice boots fully buily 76 top and pants 85 dagger and rapier fully built.. no unquies but it has rare rings and necks.. has a few lvl 4 pets and lvl 3 pets left on it and cc like lens and combis and event cc and time attack rewards and such also has some lvl 3 stones and ele stones, has a few light and poison realm peices u can trade for scrolls..

pm me if ur interested please and ty =D <3 u all ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT lvl44 swash @Brum for wc or a char lvl46+ on Archon
09/04/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Hi first.. Ive got a lvl44 swash on Brumhart. It has got the event items of the returned warriors event+ 80mill gold on a ranger lvl25 at same account. In this account theres also a lvl22 archer. Theyve got no WC but theyve got some minimal good gear and many unique pieces at storage. I would like to trade them for: 1kWC on Archon or a lvl50+ Knight/Berserker/Mage/Ele on Archon.. and of course I want a middleman if theres gonna be a trade :)
WTT lvl 74 swash glorious blode kark asthal pm meARCHON FOR OUTHER CHAR IN OUTHER SER
08/30/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Bump i trade my swashy for char in eve brum chir all kinda private me!
wtt 85 swash on gracia for any lvl 70-90 char on archon
07/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
helloo all u beautiful ppl out there.. lol :P.. i would just like to say im trading my 8x swash on Gracia for anything on archon lvl 70-90 besides swash :P swash has 3/5 realms 5-10 lvl 4 pets left and like 30 lvl 3 pets no unquies just a luke necklace and rare rings and necks still has lens and combis and cc pots on the char and also has all the armors also has some poison and light realms u can sell for cc or scrolls w/e u like :).. and also has lvl 3 stones and a few ele stones.. pm me if...
WTT Swash 4x lvl
10/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hello I am stoping play with my swash on server tullan he is lvl 40x he have a lot of cc, best equip for his lvl, best weps, a lot of cc (account bound) , good skilled char. I am stoping play swash , i am going back to my main char...