Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS uniqs and realms on gracia

Discussion on WTS uniqs and realms on gracia within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS uniqs and realms on gracia

barom empty
karkaen empty
blode empty
aaron arms
swash cf arms
boots of paula
Old 06/21/2010, 16:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpzor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB realms,golds,uniqs in deribelle
09/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
WTB realms,golds,uniqs in deribelle hi all i want to buy realms for archer. and then gold too.also i will buy uniq rings and necklace. i can pay by paypal. write your items and prices here ,in pm or add my msn msn:[email protected] pls delete my other topic.its title was wrong ty
WTS realms,golds,uniqs in deribelle
08/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
hi all i want to buy realms for archer. and then gold too.also i will buy uniq rings and necklace. i can pay by paypal. write your items and prices here ,in pm or add my msn msn:[email protected] ty
Wtb char with realms/uniqs ( dont matter what lvl )
06/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I quit playing but want to start again, I need a char ( does not matter what lvl ) I prefer, archer > sorc > berserker > hunter with some realms on it ( top > gauntlets )
WTS 92lvl Sorcerer Full Realms + Uniqs
06/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
P/C on Sorcerer have: Full realms: Garb 4 slots; Braclets Ashtals; Head; boots; kilt. Wand 92 +12 + 1 learn skills Ashtal stone 2x Blode(10% & 7% res) 2xBiglos (with wings) 2x Ohkeros (7%res) 2x gaudius 2x Luke (with Cloak) 100kk in gold and 300+ cc on it. good Build Gracia server
WTS Archer lv6x w UNIQS/REALMS [Tullan]
02/20/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hi there, im looking to sell/trade the following accounts..still playing them a bit until its sold. im selling them for CC or trading them for other accounts... offer me. Account #1 Archer lvl 65 - Trousers of Noviel - Trousers of Noviel 3slots - Cap of Balakas - Cap of Noviel - lv63 Bow all Skill Rank +1 (+12,Full FOA's)