Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE UNIQS & WTS SHUTAS

Discussion on FREE UNIQS & WTS SHUTAS within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE UNIQS & WTS SHUTAS

F R E E U N I Q U E S * F R E E C C

@ GAIAHON

*FREE PODON NECKLACE (stamina lvl 3)

*FREE OHKEROS RING (stamina lvl 3)

*FREE OHKEROS RING (stamina lvl 3)

*FREE 11X5 COMBINATED POTION PACKS

*FREE 100K LENS STONES (30K,30K,20K,20K packs)

*FREE RAMDOM CC (keys, ports, pots, the works)

YOU GET ALL OF THE ABOVE ITEMS WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY 2 RINGS:

2 SHUTAS (staminas lvl 3) FOR THE PRICE OF $150 USD (107 EUROS)!!! TOTAL!

***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***

YES YOU HEARD RIGHT: 5 UNIQUES (INCLUDING 2 SHUTAS) + 13K+ CC FOR THE LOW PRICE OF ONLY $150 USD.

***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***SALE***

I am paypal verified and will relog before trade to ensure these badboys are legit. Please leave a message or PM me for any questions.

For the naabs, USD means U S Dollar and it is inferior to the Euro. How much? I don't know but $150 USD is about $107 EUROS.

I am not a shop, I am simply selling my knight gear in preparations for the Aion launch.

TY for your time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU3: WTS Kark, shutas
08/25/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hy all! Im selling my kark with lvl 3 white angel wings in it. Also 2 shutas with 7 % phys resi stones. I got scrolls :)
WTB Shutas on Gracia
07/13/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
I WTB a couple of Shutas either 1/1 with ashtal or 1/1 with resist stone. I'll give 2 scrolls + some WC for one or 5 scrolls for two. PM me...
WTS 2 x Shutas on EU3
06/10/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hy all! So i wanna sell my 2 shutas ( both with 7% ring spirit stone ) on EU3. Well, after the blue scroll come out the buyer have to buy the scroll :) Just want money on paypal :)
Elementalist with 2 shutas
06/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys! So i decided to sell me last account here, my lvl 56 ele. *2 shutas with stamina ( 7% phys. res. stone at the chantra bag) *New realm skirt *Nice unique and elite gear mixed
WTT lvl 5x ELE - 2 SHUTAS {Server 3 }
05/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Hy all! :) I decided to trade my lil ele with 2 shutas ( 2 x stamina) >> for a ranger, knight or swash with same uniqs like 2 shutas or 2 blodes or something like that. ( Doesnt matter wich lvl ) The ele also got a skirt of siasen, like 2k wc unused ( Lens, pots, toas, etc.) + 450 pure wp and a 7% phys resi stone Acc comes with email!