Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU3 - HH armor berserker / archer cf

Discussion on EU3 - HH armor berserker / archer cf within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU3 - HH armor berserker / archer cf

WTT armor of azmaul 0/3 ( berserk lvl 80 hh armor ) --> armor of panux/scroll + materials

WTS Mars armor 4/4 + 12% sb lvl 5 and 6 stoned --> offer

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [Zian] Berserker armor, rings and weapons
04/11/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Helmet of Seshi Armor of Seshi Absolute Greaves of Kruelka Absolute Boots of Kruelka Greaves of Amento Armor of Amento Gauntlets of Amento 2 Intelligent Ohkeros
WTS lvl 71 Berserker [Sylvia] full cf armor
12/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
yo i still wanna sell my bersi 71. hes full cf armor. rare necks/rings. cf garb with double skillblock. additional poisen bracer with good skill ups. email included!!!!! The bersi is made by my own so its 100% safe! i only for for money or anything good on "EU2"
WTS lvl 71 Berserker [Sylvia] full cf armor
12/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hi i want to sell my Zerk lvl 71 Sylvia. this char is made by myself so its a 100% safe character. i will add email too!! the char is full cf armor with double skillblock garb and additional poisen bracer!! rare rings and necks, a bit gold some stones. iam looking for $$$$$$$€€€€€€€$$$$€€€€
WTS / WTT Berserker lvl 87 + 6x Archer
06/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hi @ all Server Sylvia!!! i want to sell my Berserker lvl 87 --> realms/luke/2x gaudius on same account -->lvl 6x Archer with realm trousers and snother realm part. dont know exactly now^^
EVE WTT Archer for Berserker
01/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i have a really nice archer on the server eve he is lvl60 but he have 120vp he have nice eq and over 25k lens and much more cc i search for a berserker on all servers for screens or question pm me thx