Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Fearless Urzark/Brumhart

Discussion on WTS Fearless Urzark/Brumhart within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Fearless Urzark/Brumhart

For offers PM me or you can go to this link right away and buy.

Thanks

also will be selling many more items, stay tuned for more posts!

this website is 100% safest way to trade online games, please make an account if you plan to buy
Old 01/18/2013, 08:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

better put it on ebay, bump
Old 01/18/2013, 09:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any1 got some feedback from this site?
Old 01/18/2013, 19:17   #4

thanks for bump 420 , and i can put it on ebay BUT ebay is an auction.

ANYONE who wants to explore other payment options feel free to pm me here and ill see what i can do

As for the website it is the perfect way to protect sellers and buyers from fraud, feel free also to look at the site trading FAQS to understand more on the security.

After this first sale i intend to use there services for ALL of my items including account and wc, of course i will be selling cheaper than webzen.

Thanks Again
Old 01/18/2013, 19:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ae0nFlux View Post
thanks for bump 420 , and i can put it on ebay BUT ebay is an auction.

ANYONE who wants to explore other payment options feel free to pm me here and ill see what i can do

As for the website it is the perfect way to protect sellers and buyers from fraud, feel free also to look at the site trading FAQS to understand more on the security.

After this first sale i intend to use there services for ALL of my items including account and wc, of course i will be selling cheaper than webzen.

Thanks Again
Heya u dont event have to make a auction u can make a directly offer to so u make a price and ppl can buy it directly for that price

^^
Old 01/18/2013, 21:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i mean u can get more for it just saying u can get 300$ np on urzarak
Old 01/18/2013, 22:09   #7

thanks for the advice Harozor ill look into it, not sure about ebay return policies for most times the items sold there are more tangible type items and also not sure of ebay securing beyond any doubt that once my item is out of my possession ill be paid.

Ne(da) also thanks but i dont intend to be greedy, if someone offers more great but selling things for nice low prices sell faster and also gives the buyer the option to re sell for higher.
Old 01/18/2013, 22:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ae0nFlux View Post
thanks for the advice Harozor ill look into it, not sure about ebay return policies for most times the items sold there are more tangible type items and also not sure of ebay securing beyond any doubt that once my item is out of my possession ill be paid.

Ne(da) also thanks but i dont intend to be greedy, if someone offers more great but selling things for nice low prices sell faster and also gives the buyer the option to re sell for higher.
ye i get ur point but just wanted to inform ya that i got 300 € for mine few weeks ago so 200$ is really not that much should sell fast...