Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swash , knight eu 3

Discussion on swash , knight eu 3 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
swash , knight eu 3

Hey all. im looking to sell my swash is lvl 92 it have only HH cap and some wc janus etc. i think something at storage and idk wath in V storage it goes with email if some1 are intresting i can sell it for 15 euro paysafecard or just give me an ofert plss fast !! i also can use MM , Colovan if is ok
THe knight is only lvl 90 greaves 11% res/top ice 3/3 lvl 5 stone /wc alot
some weaps serazan/janus and much more at safe keper the zerk dont have email i can give it for only 10 euro paysafecard plss PM me

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT / WTS Knight/Swash lv 9x
03/24/2012 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Like the topic say, both are full with realm Swash full Poisen / Cf boots Knight full CF / light mixed. Trade with MM Server : Deribelle Knight : 91 Swash : 91
WTB KNIGHT SWASH
02/10/2012 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i WANNa buy knight or swash lvl 90 100 + on server Evengarda/cyprius or Archon/derible Pm me pls Greets (: BUMP
WTT knight 103 for swash 92+
10/22/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Knight is on Urzark and comes with o2.pl email. I want to swash to come with email. Here is the knight : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/ 1382998-eu3-wts-knight-level-103-gaiahan.html
WTS KNIGHT LVL 81 AND SWASH LVL 73 on Eve
03/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
HI ALL friends . . . i want to sell knight lvl 81 armor of excen 4/4 sb 12% defence 9( lvl 4 stones and 2 astals in ) armor of excen 3/3 ( lvl 4 stones - with double conversion and def - good for grind ) gauntlet of excen 11% att speed with lvl 5 stones boots of excen 8% block greaves of aaron 11% res ( lvl 5 sb and res ) swash lvl 73 it have some realms but with bad stats . . .
WTB Swash or Knight
05/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Swash or Knight 80+ tullan server pm offer