Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EVEN] WTB Release Necklace

Discussion on [EVEN] WTB Release Necklace within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [EVEN] WTB Release Necklace

Well i want to buy a Release Necklace on Evengarda server , so pls answer me here and for how do you sell . I pay in gold coins and gold .

Ja also ich möchte auf dem Evengarda Server eine Release Necklace kaufen , also wenn jemand eine verkauft antwortet hier doch bitte und nennt mir den preis .
Ich zahle mit gold coins und gold .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] GCPH NECKLACE GRAPHICS HACK
04/15/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 31 Replies
Here is the fix version of my Necklace graphics hack...it only work when facing in the right position... when facing in the left position it will give the original effect.. Features: all +9 wind necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) has been change to fire necklace, wind necklace and ice necklace combination.. all +9 ice necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) when hitting an enemy gives of fire and ice shards effect... all +9 dark necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) when making a special...
[Release] Upgrading cash necklace tip
03/13/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
If you get your necklace to +9 do it right after you log in because the chances are higher. Once you get it till +8 go do a few dungeons
[RELEASE] GCPH CASH NECKLACE IMITATION HACK
01/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 77 Replies
GCPH CASH NECKLACE IMITATION HACK Guys... after perfecting my skills in necklace graphics hack ... I will now release my wind necklace hack where it imitates the graphic of cash necklace perfectly.... Purpose: I make this hack for those people who cant afford to buy cash necklace... How does it works: It works like the cash necklace it imitate... Example: at +5 the modified wind necklace that turns to fire will begin showing +5 fire necklace effect... perfectly
[RELEASE] GCPH NECKLACE GRAPHICS HACK
01/05/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
Here is the fix version of my Necklace graphics hack...it only work when facing in the right position... when facing in the left position it will give the original effect.. Features: all +9 wind necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) has been change to fire necklace, wind necklace and ice necklace combination.. all +9 ice necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) when hitting an enemy gives of fire and ice shards effect... all +9 dark necklace ( probably +6 to +8 also) when making a special...
[Cyri / Gaia] WTS Lilin NEcklace and Darila Necklace
05/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Cyripus: 1x Lilin Necklace with INFINITY WINGS 1x Darila Necklace with lvl 5 Lord Wings Gaiahorn: 1x Lilin with stamina lvl 3 1x Lilian with Might lvl 3 pm me with offers plzzzzz