Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT lvl 7x archer[Brum]

Discussion on WTT lvl 7x archer[Brum] within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT lvl 7x archer[Brum]

WTT lvl 76 archer for about the same lvl ranger or an elementalist.
I got ice cap and armpads.
I need the gold so no gold for you
Rest Of The Stuff Will Be Left in The safe for you.

PM me if you wanna trade please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Brum] WTS/WTT 5x Archer.
04/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
wts 5x Archer. Archer has no uniques or relm....Has a lot of Cc on the account, perfect for leveling. Just looking for lvl 5x Char, Pref Mage. Also I am willing to trade the Archer with some money for a char with some uniques. Eu3 Please. Account comes with email! Can use a middleman if preferred. I forgot to add that this character is on the transfer list and will be getting a shuta and a blode...
WTB Low lvl Archer Brum
02/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Low lvl archer with full realm or some realm. PM me
Archer LvL 91 Gia/Brum
02/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Ok so i have archer lvl 91 for sale; - Full Realm - 2 gaud rings 8% resist - Luke with wings - 8 asthal stones at char total
wts al acc archer 87 and ranger lvl 72 (brum)
05/27/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
pls offers archer full realm armore ranger got headband armore and bracers both are good equiped pm me when you interessted!!!!
wts archer (brum)
10/29/2008 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
wts archer lvl 87 light.. top ,cap ,boots ice armpads and leggings elite bow 2 2 2 8 slot 8 air stones lvl 5 luke necki with lvl 5 wings 2 gaudius rings and in my cc inventory are lvl 5 wings ranger lvl 67 poisen top unice greavs fortitude 6 def 4 mp 20 unice all stats 8 cap kataria 8 slot 8 lvl 5 water stones pm me with offers