Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS and WTB stuff in gaia

Discussion on WTS and WTB stuff in gaia within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS and WTB stuff in gaia

WTS
Glor Flying 2 sc,
Glor Rapid 3 sc,
True Skirt of Salirenen 0/3 with Lighting Strike 2 sc
Int pargon with 6 resi, 2 sc
Ohkeros 0/1
Gorgan tasset 11 resi extra lvl 5 stones in 2 sc
WTB
True Tasset of Noviel/Riley with Helpless,
HH Bow 80 or 90, 6 or more slots with dmg + high all ele(preferably 15 all ele)
Old 04/13/2012, 13:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Gaia Buyer V1.5{Gaia Online}
11/19/2011 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Don't forget to +rep! About ------- Gaia buyer is a market bot for Gaia Online. It can buy items at X price and also sell them at X price. The idea is to sell for more than you pay to profit. You can also use this tool to help you with price inflation. If this is used on a wide scale it will probably kill Gaias market place, but fuck it. Buy / Sell list --------------
[WTT] 99 Wizzard/Cleric in Gaia for bow/rogue in gaia
12/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
So as the thread name says I want to trade my wizzy for a bower or rogue in the same server. I preffer level 95+ nice farmed chars, could be naked. If anyone will be interested I'll upload some screens here *With middleman roby your you go first!*
Selling lvl 87 Sorc with realm with uniques and stuff [brum/gaia]
02/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 17 Replies
Ok so the bounding day of uniques is almost here and i doubt someone will buy my uniques one by one... so im thinkin of selling my last account with all what i have on brum/gaia so here it is : LVL 87 4/5 REALM SORC WITH KARK WITH INFINITY + BIGLOS WITH INFINITY + PARGON + GAUDIUS/LUKES + MANY GC/REF POTS/ ATTAK STONES + MANY ELE POTS + WC OPENED ON ACC AND ALSO A LVL 59 KNIGHT ON THE ACCOUNT Again the server is BRUMHART/GAIAHON SOLD TO RITALMANIA ! THANKS AGAIN M8 !!!
Selling stuff on Chronos-RO/Gaia-RO [Ragnarok]
12/14/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Did you ever wanted to have the stuff you want on Chronos-RO or Gaia-RO? I'm selling stuff on these servers. I can get you everything you want. Levels, Stuff, MVP Cards, Premium Accs, Money, etc.., even Skill points! By the way, if you're wondering, these servers seems to be Spanish, but there are a lot of good players on these servers, good war of emperium also. It's international. Payment will be made by Paypal. It's not a scam, I'll send to you your items before you pay me!
WTT gold on (cy) and (Gaia) for stuff on ever..
02/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
215mil on cyp 1.9bil on gaia for what on ever? gold for gold? gold for uni accer?