Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 200m gold $45 brumhart

Discussion on WTS 200m gold $45 brumhart within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Need to get rid of it as im quitting the game. No hassel, just want a simple transaction and to get rid of it. PM or email me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts gold [Brumhart]
07/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i played archlord a while ago. And i got 400M left on server brumhart. Just add me: [email protected] (I can show the money with teamviewer etc)
Lvl 78 nuker s/s ecsro with 200m and 76+5 s/s and full blue garment for gold ecsro
12/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I Sell the acc with no gold only items cuz i want start new acc so i need gold ^^ pm me ingame GoodNews im full farmed i can show u items and skills ingame if u want or add my msn [email protected]
[BRUMHART]WTT 55 SORC FOR INGAME GOLD[BRUMHART]
12/08/2008 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I want to WTT my lv 55 sorc for some ingame gold or items on Brumhart. Sorc is well build around 40% pvp related, and 60% pve related, he has good gear. 5% disc top 5% fortitude bottom. PM me for offers. PM ME IF YOU WANT PICTURES
10/28/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Need to get rid of it as im quitting the game. No hassel, just want a simple transaction and to get rid of it. PM or email me at no emails posted unless you really want people to spam you
WTB Gold [Brumhart]
03/02/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
200M for 60$ (if u sell more, I will buy for this prize) I am not dealing with lvl 1 chars...(only then if u are the first who gives money, and then I pay)