Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS europe 2 Eve

Discussion on WTS europe 2 Eve within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS europe 2 Eve

Wts swash lv 92 full gear(realm CF BG) full stone lv 6 , kark neklace *** wings , 2 glor rings lv 92 0/1 both , 20m gold , +email i wanna trade for 5 scrols /pm me
Old 02/08/2012, 11:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trade with paypal?and with MM
Old 02/08/2012, 14:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gurici Radu u will not scamm anyone else fking ******
Old 02/08/2012, 14:57   #4

why you all the time you spoff me with your creppy injuries. You are so bananagay
BUMB sure i trade with mm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Europe VPS
09/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys...I was wondering if you know a good Windows VPS in Europe (<35$/mo) that has good services...so if you know please post the site here :)
Anyone here from EUROPE can help me?
05/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Anyone here from EUROPE can help me register an account @ CABAL Online - The Revolution Of Action I only want to use it for forumming.. as they merge the game account & forum account together.. :( I will PM you with Infos if you could help me. Thanks.
SRO EUROPE
08/09/2007 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello all pvpers, i need help with something, i dont know even if its possible, and i dont know german soo i take it in english, and replies must be in english if i should understand what u are saying. I want to know if its possible to make, like a patch or program or whatever to get rid of the pot delay in game!! CUZ its freaking me out, cant play with wizzard char, virtuly impossible to grind ur own level with it, so i have to grind 7-9 levels below my chars level, and u know what xp that...