Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS/WTB swash realm unique for sorc realm and unique on Archon-Deri

Discussion on WTT/WTS/WTB swash realm unique for sorc realm and unique on Archon-Deri within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS/WTB swash realm unique for sorc realm and unique on Archon-Deri

I have swash with 2 crit shutas (8% res each) - full realm top (lighting) and scabbard 4 and 3 slot lv 5 stones+ashtal. Cf boots extra mov and block with speed and ashtal - bg cap with stamina 6 and more realms... rapier elite 3 slot ashtal 28 damage 6% crit 4 stun - dagger 1 ashtal 6% crit and 27 att rating.

first WTT shutas for int shutas with good resi stone
WTB/WTT 3 slot sorc kilt 12% extra res lv6 resi stone/sb and ashtal and maybe need 4 slot cf top and bg top.

WTB/WTT wand +1 full ashtal good stats.

NB: would be better if a sorc want to make swash and we can trade good stuff for both... at least pm me for a things u need or for stuff I need to buy.

ty all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts realm and unique server archon
07/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTS realm zerk server archon -Armor nuendo sb 11% -Greave nuendores 11 % (all prayer stone lvl5). -cap of mongola -Armpard mongola -Boot nuk and mongola Unique ring -1 blode -1 barom
unique/sorc realm eu2
04/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
server:eu2 realms:double sb garb. double resi pants double cast gloves gloves scioned/ashtaled. all stats 5% cooldown cap ashtaled.scioned. scioned wands. Pargon Ring. make me all kinds of offers.ty
WTS Swash 9x Full unique AND realm CHECK
08/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 23 Replies
57 zerk unique and realm in Archon
07/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
hey all i trade my zerk in archon server for other char in gracia server or Cyírip or Gaiahon zerk have: blode ring 1/1 5% resi stone Shuta ring 1/1 stam lvl3 nuendo armor 4/4 some wc lens,toa,lucky,phantom,keys.etc. i prefer other char lvl50+with unique and realm. pm me u offer bb all
[Archon] WTT Archer 6X / Sorc 5X (Realm armor, unique,...) for 6~7X Zerker
06/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, Want to trade my 6X Archer (also including 5X Sorc) Archer is (almost) full realm armor cap, chest piece and greaves. Got karkean and shuta ring. WC in bags (toa, luck combi and lens and stuff) left. Sorcerer is 5X and got blode and shuta.