Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU3 WTS BOWS

Discussion on EU3 WTS BOWS within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EU3 WTS BOWS

hey I want to sell these bows, offer me, no noobs, thx.

Daddy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtt my zerk for archer/ 2 x epic 92 bows GRACIA
09/12/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/7 32741-wts-7x-zerk-gracia.html that is my zerk , will trade for archer of same level with uniques and realms ( dont care about pets ) OR high level archer without uniques , as long as it has some realm also wts 2 bows , will show screens if asked in PM's level 92 +1 all skills
*Hot* Archer Bows, 110,115,130 Effects/Arrows/Bows!
10/24/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 21 Replies
Hello, I gathered information which lead me to make my Lvl 115 bow have the Lvl 130 Effects also have the Lvl 130 Arrows. Screenshots Below. If you want these files instead of searching then just download them at the bottom of this topic. Also does anyone have the File which changes the Lvl 115 Bow to the Lvl 130? So it looks like i have the 130 Bow with all the effects and arrows! Thanks in Advance and +K If you like! Lvl 115 - 130 Effects Change ...
Question about BOWS and AMMO
01/10/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hora bow ammo is beam cell right? how does it possible that other players can use arrow/crossbow ammo for Hora bow? can anyone explain this to me? Teach me how it works. :confused::confused::confused:
Nuker Bows
08/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Morning All, Ive recently been reading about nuker bows. I have a few questions. Are they pure int or hybrid? What masterys they need? What they need to wear, garment prot or armor If someone could answer that would be great
Changing Level 115-120 Bows to 129 or 130
12/14/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Hello, Can anyone change the Level 115 Bow or 120 Bow to look like the 129 bow OR 130? When i do it the bow becomes upside down and would really appricate it if you could fix it anyone, thanks.