Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB int or normal shuta!! Stull

Discussion on WTB int or normal shuta!! Stull within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB int or normal shuta!! Stull

Hi
Wtb inteligent or normal 2 shuta.
Pm me !
Ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Intell shuta on Stull
02/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hey all, I want to sell Intellegent shuta with 7% ring spirit stone on stull. I accept paysafe cards and paypal or items on Brum/Gaia. So PM me with ur offer! Id like to trade with a MM! Greets Aro
WTT/WTS Archer on Stull/Int shuta
02/15/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, I want to sell my lvl 61 Archer archer on Stull server. My Archer got a Cf Realm Garb (11% Skillblock xtra) and a Intellegent Shuta Ring. In his Wc bag are more than 40k lens (+) and more than 5 100%boost and 200% boost ToA's. Some Compund Potion's. A lvl 1 Cloak without neck and a lot of CC Pots ( Giant,XL Quickness,Eva Pots etc ) If you want to buy it PM me =) I accept Paysafecards Paypal and good Stuff on Eu3 ( Brum/Gaia) So offer me! AND OF COURSE THE ACCOUNT COMES WITH...
WTT (Archon) Briliant Shuta for (Sylvia) Shuta or Blode
07/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Wtt my briliant shuta on archon for a shuta or blode on sylvia, i have one scroll for trade. Items to trade on Archon: Karkaen with lvl 4 wings or 2 Barom or Briliant Shuta or 2 Blode for one shuta or blode on sylvia. plz make offers :9
WTS 2 shuta evengarda , 1 shuta 1 blode cypirus
01/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
selling for 50 dollar each . i dont want paypal scammers , who can get their money back when the deal is done . and that way i am left behind with nothing . just want a fair paypal trade . from who both side benefit. pm me if you are interested