Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Archer and Knight with very Nice EQ and Intel Uniqs or Glorius Ring!!!!

Discussion on WTB Archer and Knight with very Nice EQ and Intel Uniqs or Glorius Ring!!!! within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Archer and Knight with very Nice EQ and Intel Uniqs or Glorius Ring!!!!

I want to Buy a Very good Archer.

The Archer must have Intel Uniqs Very nice EQ with Ashtals and lvl 4+ Sones and good Weapon with Ashtals and lvl 85+.

The same Infos of EQ Weapon etc. for the Knight. Knight must have the new Crit Rings (Glorius Ring etc.)

I want to buy in 200€PAYSAFECARDS

SERVER IS WAYNE

TRADE ONLY WITH MIDDLEMAN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer lv 58/email/uniqs
10/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
i sell acc archer lv 58 full equip elite gear +11 shuta,blode,biglos,flying , have email acc/pass same acc swash lv 40 and some lens in bag 20k. I sell for 50 euros , or for wow account.(world of warcraft) http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2641/imagine3r .jpg http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5681/immagine4 k.jpg i accept paypal/other i forgot to say is on Evangarda server 3 togheder whith ciripus.
4chars(lv.32,41,41,65) with uniqs for archer on Sylvia
07/13/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTT Chars (2 accounts with emails) on Archon with a lot of stones and other items, Wings, Armours, Weapons... for good archer on server sylvia pls offer me on PM. Sorcerer lv 65 - Blode, Karkaen Archer lv41 - Shuta, Barom Elementalists lv 41 - Shuta, Barom Sorcerer lv 32 - Barom
WTS Knight 6x lvl with uniqs on tullan ...
02/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
Hi all WTS Knight lvl 6x almost 70x :P About knight: Uniq accesories: 2 blode rings, ohkeros , biglos, pedants and 3 slot rings.... almost full realmed... have important parts... a lot of wc items on it.... + crits rings , wings and a lot of other stuff... U can offer me on Pm !
WTT lvl 71 Knight for uniqs
01/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 22 Replies
hi all, i want to trade my lvl 71 knight on the server Cypirus for uniqs on the server Evergade Or vs a lvl 60+ knight on Evergade pm me for more information and screens
Selling knight in cyripus, lvl 79 real armor ice and uniqs
10/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Selling knight lvl 79 real armor ice no helmt and ahve uniqs oh:rtfm:kero, luke , etc, have 5 in total, and lenz and combis, an healt extralargue. is simple make offer in euros or us,