Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheating in AA - Will/Do you do it?

Discussion on Cheating in AA - Will/Do you do it? within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Are/will you (be) hacking in AA?
Yes 77 46.67%
No 88 53.33%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/11/2014, 14:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
I did read carefully, however you just wrote you bought a hack from whoever and since I dont know what whoevers hack does how am I supposed to know if your response is still accurate. And I was just asking so calm down.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New way of cheating
01/28/2014 - Rohan - 10 Replies
On Renaissance Rohan, but it works on any server ^^ It's not an edited client, it's a gateway forcing the client to think the user is a GM. Technically, any client side command should work. From GM speed, detect to !*show target info on and cammode http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7810/lnuo.png
Isn't this cheating?
08/19/2010 - Eudemons Online - 6 Replies
Hey guys I'm Warrior-Angel most people know me who play real EO or Privet Server's. Anyway I just want to bring a server to a matter and who "runs it" I was quiting Rememberance Online pretty nice server. But the guy who runs it is a idiot. lol Now tell me is it fair that the person who runs it. Zeus Has a mortal account Demices and uses banned pet's.