Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> Archeage Gold on Morpheus-NA

Discussion on WTS> Archeage Gold on Morpheus-NA within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS> Archeage Gold on Morpheus-NA

Private selling gold from Morpheus NA Server. Selling via Paypal. Limited Supply, will update current availability
Feel free to contact me on Skype for current prices.

Starwindao

Current availabilty: 8000 gold (ty to my recent buyers)

Contact through skype, tell me how much you need, we can then trade paypal information. Willing to do half and half at times if there's any doubt for this service. Feel free to contact and we can go over it in detail.
Keep mostly Day hours
All transactions require Buyer to pay before getting the gold. No exceptions. This is for my protection being a private seller. It allows me to keep my prices competitive with the resellers. If you have trouble understanding this keep in mind, when you buy stuff from a store, do they let you have it first? You must pay to receive it. If you have no intentions of going first then find another reseller.
Old 01/11/2016, 20:43   #2

Ty and bump

Ty and bump

bump

bump
Old 01/13/2016, 13:35   #3

Fresh stock, Need a deal? ask me on Skype. bump
Old 01/15/2016, 09:33   #4

We're up late tonight, bump
Old 01/21/2016, 21:40   #5

At it again, bumpity bumpbump
Old 02/11/2016, 22:11   #6

New pricing and new stock, all hand made, contact me on skype to get new pricing and inquire about how much stock remains. ty again to my previous buyers.
Old 02/27/2016, 02:12   #7

When transactions occur a direct trade can verify that the gold is ready to be transferred, don't expect a lock until money is received. Will not do AH transactions. Will not give 50+ gold per 1k to thin air. Direct trades either east or west only, pirates must have a green alt. Ty for understanding.

Tags
archeage, gold, morpheus, na