Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kyprosa | ArcheMaster lvl55 (Plate/leather/cloth)

Discussion on Kyprosa | ArcheMaster lvl55 (Plate/leather/cloth) within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kyprosa | ArcheMaster lvl55 (Plate/leather/cloth)

Dear Guys , i'm leaving the game becouse i'm starting to have alimited time since i actually study and work.
Here my account on the server kyprosa.

Actually under patron status

and my scarcow (8x8 and 16x16 are placed at solzered).
Server: Kyprosa (lvl55+lvl11)
Server Naima (lvl50)

Sorry for my english , if u need more screenshot or more info pm me.
Price: 60€ , or pm with an offer.
have a good game
Old 09/30/2015, 10:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 253
add me Skype : benqaz.epvp

pls
Old 10/16/2015, 12:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
On which side was played?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] KYPROSA LvL 50 Full GHA Leather+Plate
10/09/2014 - ArcheAge Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all i want to sell my Archeage Account He has the FUll GHA Leater Gear and Plate gear + Hasla 1h Sword + 2H Hasla Axe (109% DPS) he got a 8x8 Farm, 16x6 Farm , 16x16 House at Windscout and he has Alpha Archeum Founder pack ! Screenshots http://abload.de/img/screenshot00024or3z.jpghttp: //abload.de/img/screenshot00030xq6i.jpghttp://ablo ad.de/img/screenshot0021f6pn6.jpg Only accept money give me some real offers we gonna trade over Epvp not over skype !!!! i m not going to give first...
[Selling] [Honorbuddy] Predator - Farm Cloth and Leather In Any Area Without A Profile
08/10/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Predator is a series of plugins designed to farm leather and cloth without the need for a profile. PredatorCloth will track, kill, and loot any humanoid within the surrounding area of your character. PredatorSkin will track, kill, loot and skin any beast within the surrounding area of your character. How to use Predator: -Enable PredatorCloth or PredatorSkin plugin -Load Combat Bot in Honorbuddy with your preferred combat routine -Move your character to the general area you would...
[Buying] 5Star+ leather/plate char, pref on NA
05/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, As the title says I am willing to buy(or trade) with a 5star+ char, sin/glad, preferable on EU. Hit me up here or skype: gnd.mihai Thx
WTB Lv 60 Asmo/EU GG! (Plate/Chain/Cloth class)
11/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
As the title says, I want to buy an Aion account on an EU server, Asmodian side only. Preferred class would be gladiator, chanter, cleric and spiritmaster. Depending on the gear, I am willing to pay up to 400 €. But that would have to be a really good geared character, with at least full 60 eternal pvp accs, armor and weapon +10 or higher. Preferred method of pay would be paypal, but bank transfer or WU are also possible. Post here or Pm me please. :)