Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > ArcheAge Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Account on Dahuta with Pre-Release Founder's Pack

Discussion on WTS Account on Dahuta with Pre-Release Founder's Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Account on Dahuta with Pre-Release Founder's Pack

Hi there,
I have a character at Level 50 has;
50 Defence
50 Auromancy
50 Archery
50 Shadowplay
38 Vitalism
37 Occultism
37 Songcraft

63k Carpantery
19.830 Commerce
19.740 Masonry
16k Mining
10k Gathering
9.5k Larceny
9k Logging

108g

Has 8x8 farm at Karkasse which is using for Polar Bear (2 Mele and 2 Female Bear is already on it), 8x8 farm at Windsour Savanna, 16x16 Large farm at Mahadevi Pumpkin Garden, 16x16 Large Farm at Ynestre.

Full Expansioned Warehouse slots and bag slots, with 350g Archeum Crystals and 100g Lumbers + 25g Fine Lumbers.

With 5k Honor Point and already has 4/7 GHA Armor and enchantend Hasla Bow, Rank 5 PVP Necklace, Jury Cloak which gives +7 , Farm Cart, Harpor Clipper and Level 43 Horse and level 20+ 3 Other Pets, Donkey is one of them.

And Account has 3 other Level 15-18 alt chars for drinking Worker (Labor) Pots, 2 of them has Large Farm and Small Farm with account.Only one other alt character has not done Farm Quests.

Main character in a good & respected guild on the Dahuta.

All Farms at good placeses and all characters has Founder's Pack Items like Glider - +3 Stat Title.Has tax cert more than total 80.

Patron Status Expires at 10.01.2014

PM me offers please.Payment will be on Dogecoin or Bitcoin.

Here are Screenshots;
Glyph Screen

Server Login Screen

Main Character Login Screen with 8x8 & 16x16 Farm

Level 18 Alt Character Login Screen with 8x8 Farm still has 16x16 farm free

Level 15 Alt Character Login Screen with 16x16 Farm, still has 8x8 farm free

Level 15 Alt Character Login Screen with no farm quests done

Thanks