Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge > ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProSensor - FREE Archeage Radar

Discussion on ProSensor - FREE Archeage Radar within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ProSensor - FREE Archeage Radar

Hello everyone. I am releasing my Archeage Radar. It does require you to have Archebuddy. I will be also releasing the Source Code. You can Press "Semicolon" In game to toggle Shrink/Unshrink Radar Options. This is a Modified Plugin of Veviya's Basic Radar without Archebuddy's "IsSafeForRadar()" Function in it. So you can see every doodad and creatures in game without limit. Minus the rendering distance limit.

Original Thread to Veviya's Radar

How to Install
This requires Archebuddy in order to run. Go to your Archebuddy directory, and go to your "Plugins" folder. Create a folder name it "ProSensor". Open the "ProSensor-DLLFILE.rar" file using Winrar. Then Drag and Drop the DLL in the ProSensor folder. After that, open Archebuddy. Select your Archeage Account and launch it. Wait till you're in game. Then run the plugin.

Make sure you check the option "Enable Doodad" to do Object filter search on the "Settings" Tab

As for Virus Scans. This is Open Source: meaning code is public and you're free to modify the code how ever you please. And link to Source is placed below. I can assure you that it isn't a virus but if you're still curious here's the results

Virus Total Result: DLL

Virus Total Result: Source

Features
  • Filter Doodad Search
  • Option to show all Objects in radar (Show All Doodads)
  • Views Hostile Players Nearby (Max Dist 120m)
  • Views Friendly Players (Max Dist 120m)
  • Shows and Finds Objects in Game
  • Finds Stealth Players Enemy and Friendly (Stealth Players will have a purple color on radar)
  • Shows Enemy Ships/Vehicles(Big Light Red Color on Radar)
  • Shows Friendly Ships/Vehicles (Big Light Blue Color on Radar)
  • Allows you to Set the Radar to Borderless
  • Allows you to Shrink the Setting Menu to only show the radar
  • Allows you to Set Transparency(Opacity) on Radar

If Mega Links don't work, use mirror link or download from the attachement
Download DLL:

Download Source Code:

Mirror DLL

Mirror Source Code

Enjoy

Screenshots

Credits to Veviya on the Archebuddy Forum.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ProSensor-DLLFILE.rar (10.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: rar ProSensor-SOURCE.rar (4.02 MB, 125 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 01:34   #2

I still need to buy archebuddy for this, I wonder why the title says "FREE". Plus, RIP Archebuddy at Jan 1st, they're stopping the sales in less than a week. Just wanted a sunken chest mod or something simillar.
Cant leech for free, disappointing.
Old 12/27/2016, 02:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatas1989 View Post
I still need to buy archebuddy for this, I wonder why the title says "FREE". Plus, RIP Archebuddy at Jan 1st, they're stopping the sales in less than a week. Just wanted a sunken chest mod or something simillar.
Yea, most of all radars for archebuddy aren't free well, the good ones. The only ones that are free Veviya's and I. Although, as I mentioned in the thread. Archebuddy won't allow us to post Hacks and Cheats. Most of the radars that are posted in archebuddy forums are limited to Bosslands standards, we have to use the "IsSafeForRadar()" function in order to post. So I posted it here. my radar uses the full potential of seeing every doodad within your rendering distance, and allows you to see every person including stealth. Bossland doesn't allow that

The rules to post radars are right here:
Old 12/27/2016, 08:15   #4

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatas1989 View Post
so If I buy it right now, does it work for the time I buy it? or they just refund the money on the 1st? and stopping aabuddy?
Old 12/28/2016, 15:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
so If I buy it right now, does it work for the time I buy it? or they just refund the money on the 1st? and stopping aabuddy?
Archebuddy still does work, but yea they're closing it probably. It wasn't really clear, there was some options either close archebuddy completely or we all have to do a subscription model and pay 5$ monthly for it. idk if they did make the changes.
Old 12/17/2017, 07:20   #6

What if we use the radar without archebuddy ?
Old 12/18/2017, 15:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnblacked View Post
What if we use the radar without archebuddy ?
it will be like trying to use word without windows, also, this post is over 1 year old and archebuddy died in the beginning of the year, it's sequel archebot a few months ago, there is like zero **** working atm, one speedhack here and there.
Old 02/23/2018, 22:36   #8

check me post i acept gold

here
Old 01/24/2019, 08:00   #9

archeRage work ?
Old 01/29/2019, 14:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by day747 View Post
archeRage work ?
If you have an old version of Archebuddy and cracked/changed it to work on archerage, then yes. But im sure you dont have and then it wont because of: "It does require you to have Archebuddy"
Old 02/20/2019, 21:35   #11

still working?

Tags
archeage, archeage radar, archeage radar hack, archebuddy, radar hack