Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frage zum Anime " Code Geass " / Question to " Code Geass)

Discussion on Frage zum Anime " Code Geass " / Question to " Code Geass) within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Frage zum Anime " Code Geass " / Question to " Code Geass)

Hi
Manche Leute kennen möglicherweise den Anime Code Geass . Ich frage euch ob jemand von euch weiß ob Lelouch am Leben ist . Ich persönlich hoffe es und ich habe auch in google danach recherchiert , aber alles was ich gefunden habe war teilweise ****, teilweise fake oder fan zeugs.

Also was meint ihr ? Ist Lelouch am Leben ? Mit einer logischen Begründung antworten bitte

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Hi
Maybe some people knows the Anime " Code Geass ". Do you think that Lelouch is alive ? I´m hoping that , and I already searched it in google. But i couldnt find any original proov.

So what do you think ? Is Lelouch alive ? Answer with a logical explanation pleas
Old 08/14/2010, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread