Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any suggestions?

Discussion on Any suggestions? within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 04/08/2010, 10:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Look into my signature (the spoiler), there is nearly every show I've watched in the last years. Some are missing (like Pokemon, Digimon, Sailormoon - yes, there was a time when I was a kid, too :P) and the newest series aren't shown yet, but that should be enough to give you 4 months worth of anime shows to watch

Mostly all of it is worth watching, shows I dropped were so boring that I fell asleep while watching them. Absolutely nogo for me
Old 04/09/2010, 13:02   #17

D.Gray man,Get backers , Hajime no Ippo s1 and s2
Old 04/11/2010, 04:18   #18

lol you watched 3 so far. Omgosh i could give ya more then 200.
I'm watching Animes since 7 Years now so i got a heck of collection if you want more....

Out of them these are my favorites:

Sora no Otoshimo <- you will laugh till ya die starting from episode 4.
Final Approach <- good sytle nice story and sometimes chibi approaches.
Today in Class 5-2 <- Quit funny too.
Code Geass & Code Geass R <- the end of R2 made me cry. The epicst anime on earth D:

What i'm looking forward ( meens its comming new )
Highschool of the Death <- like resident evil in Anime +_+

-----------

@ cloudwind
Stop posting videos
2 of them have a false Name.