Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Top 25 Worst Anime of Winter 2012

Discussion on Top 25 Worst Anime of Winter 2012 within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Top 25 Worst Anime of Winter 2012

( Issued on Apr 25, 2012 )

The anime of the winter 2012 season which were rubbish, disappointments or merely widely hated for some petty or inexplicable reason have been handily ranked by anime fans in this distinctly controversial list, intended as the mirror image of the winter 2012 top anime ranking.

RankAnime
1Black Rock Shooter
2Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne
3Senki Zesshou Symphogear
4Nisemonogatari
5Chihavafuru
6Mirai Nikki
7Inu x boku SS
8Gundam AGE
9Last Exile - Pham of the Silver Sky
10Guilty Crown
11Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
12Zero no Tsukaima F
13Natsume Yuuchinchou 4
14Shakugan No Shana 3
15Thermae Romae
16Kill Me Baby
17Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2
18New Prince of Tennis
19Aquarion Evol
20Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!
21BRAVE10
22HUNTER×HUNTER
23Another
24Ano Natsu de Matteru
25Bodacious Space Pirates

For those wondering how an anime can place highly on both top and untop lists
(Nisemonogatari placed 2nd on the top list and 4th on this list),
a popular title can of course expect its own legion of detractors disgusted by its popularity, to say nothing of titles which betrayed expectations or otherwise failed to live up to their full potential.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Sankaku Complex

How disappointing that they dislike Shakugan No Shana 3 -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2012, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,805
Japan always has **** taste in Anime
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2012, 18:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Source: Sankaku Complex
I lol'd

Sankakus ranglists are fail like nothing else.

Quote:
How disappointing that they dislike Shakugan No Shana 3 -_-
I think Shana was the most disappointing anime I've watched this winter.
I really like Shana but this third season was just ridiculous .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2012, 20:08   #4

elite*gold: 1329
hmm... I watched about have of those animes, and I don't think that any of them was disappointing. I really do absolutely not agree with this list! But I think, it's really hard to make such a list!
BTW, I'm pretty sure that everyone agrees that SnS was the most disappointing^^
BRS - what did you expect? Everyone saw the OVA. The anime was not much different. I think, it was a great anime (if you understand it). So I don't know, why it is ranked as most disappointing oO It was obvious, how the style was gonna be!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2012, 20:24   #5

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
subjectivity ftw o:
Old 04/26/2012, 20:31   #6

Received Thanks: 3,683
Copied from 2ch, says everything
Old 04/27/2012, 01:08   #7

Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by slythq View Post
Japan always has **** taste in Anime
Agreed on that.
They don't really understand how the other countries like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayael View Post
Copied from 2ch, says everything
I don't know what's 2ch but I just copied this from SC
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 08:43   #8

Received Thanks: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
Agreed on that.
They don't really understand how the other countries like it...
Thats most likely because they don't care/know about other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yuzuru View Post
I don't know what's 2ch but I just copied this from SC
2chan or 2ch is the origin of 4chan, so an Image Board with possibilities to discuss different kinds of hobbies. Most of the stuff Charts and many other Stuff from Sankakucomplex comes from this site and its members. And 2ch is well known for their **** taste and outrages. Their charts are mostly completely meaningless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 09:10   #9

Received Thanks: 5,352
**** in my opinion. I wouldn't even care about rankings like that, because I decide, whether I enjoy an anime or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 11:18   #10

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
BTW, I'm pretty sure that everyone agrees that SnS was the most disappointing^^
No, definitely not. They was brave enought to move away from the pattern of season one and two and naturally many fans, who liked the first two seasons, were dissapointed, but in my opinion SnS III was the only Shana-Season with a decent storyline and I enjoyed it way more than I and II, which just were full of random, meaningless fights.

Quote:
BRS - what did you expect? Everyone saw the OVA. The anime was not much different. I think, it was a great anime
> Don't like plot, where a human unites with a ***, to solve the main problem of the world, by creating a new one, so his loved ones can live in peace, with pointing out the fragile line between good and evil.

> Likes plot with crying girls, whose smash each other faces and have complexes.

@Topic: Ranking is unreasonable ****.
Old 04/27/2012, 14:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubinoyoko View Post
> Don't like plot, where a human unites with a ***, to solve the main problem of the world, by creating a new one, so his loved ones can live in peace, with pointing out the fragile line between good and evil.

> Likes plot with crying girls, whose smash each other faces and have complexes.

@Topic: Ranking is unreasonable ****.
1) I did not say that I do not like it. I just think it's pretty disappointing, that they moved so far away from the story line of I and II.

2) Yeah, I also like Higurashi and stuff like that. Problem?

3) signed
Old 04/27/2012, 18:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubinoyoko View Post
No, definitely not. They was brave enought to move away from the pattern of season one and two and naturally many fans, who liked the first two seasons, were dissapointed, but in my opinion SnS III was the only Shana-Season with a decent storyline and I enjoyed it way more than I and II, which just were full of random, meaningless fights.
I think u misundestood there alot.
Its not only the changed direction of the anime, its the direction itself that was made really bad. The fights were boring as hell, with LOTS of freezes where they were just talking, expect of the last one. Everywhere new characters, that weren't even introducted, just to fill the gaps to stretch the storyline. I've seen Action-Animes as well but this was just pathetic.

Sure, I don't like it that they changed from romance-heavy to ultra-action-heavy, but if i put this beside, its still a very bad implementation.

I think thats the reason why the can't end it like this... So...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2012, 23:19   #13

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
I don't like it that they changed from romance-heavy to ultra-action-heavy
It never was "romance-heavy". I already heard people complaining about they don't like seasons III, because they think it has much more romance than II and I and say that wouldn't fit Shakugan no Shana.
The fights weren't boring and much less pathethic, just because you have other ideas of a fight. In my opinion the fight without talking is just an evidence for lack of originality.

I didn't "misundestood alot", I just have an other opinion than your and that our tastes are almost the opposite of each other isn't anything new.
I do accept your opinion, it's okay, if you think Shana III was bad, but not everything, that doesn't fit your opinion is pathetic shit.

Quote:
I think thats the reason why the can't end it like this... So... Editor: Shakugan no Shana Has 1 More Book Coming - Interest - Anime News Network
Lol, now that's hilarious. It doesn't fit YOUR opinion, so the announcement of a new book has to mean, the author thinks like you and dislikes his own work.

We can argue as mach as you want, I enjoyed the third season way more than the first and the second one and I was only rarely thrilled by an anime like that. You told me often enough, how shitty Shana III is in your opinion. There's no reason to harp about it like that every time.
I got it, but I won't adopt it, because it's inapplicable for me.

@minecrawler
Don't you think it's a huge contradiction, if you state by yourself, you liked it but you were dissapointed, that it moved so far away from the original storyline, but now you like tyl1er's post, who is entiteling the anime as pathetic shit for other reasons?

Quote:
I neither said that I don't like it nor that I like it.
Still, it's a contradiction to like a post, which entitles the show as pathetic shit, if you neither liked or disliked it, but okay, fuck it.
Old 04/28/2012, 00:00   #14

I neither said that I don't like it nor that I like it. There were some good parts, there were some boring scenes.
The first eps of III were kinda strange, the dialog scenes were annoying (but at least informative), but there were some good fights and the last few eps were ok.
That's what I think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2012, 11:49   #15

Some animes there are not such disappointing :| I'm still wondering how do they do this ranking... do they give a poll or just decide it by themselves?