Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Allods online account (lev 46.5 scout)

Discussion on WTS Allods online account (lev 46.5 scout) within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Allods online account (lev 46.5 scout)

im selling my account. spend on it around 350 euro. 46 is level cap atm and with next patch it will be 47. its a scout well geared for the endgame contents: means many fables(6 in total) plus leggendaries and epic from astral layer 2. has high runes 888 on offence and 666 on defence plus other 3 lev 4 runes in bank and one more lev 6 if u wants to upgrade more. bag with 42 slots. mount, some food still. alrdy with best build for new patch for astral layer 3(imo). i would like to sell it for at least 200 euro but anyway pm me if u have a different offer or u wants some screen about the character or also additional info. ofc ill gave secret answer and other info to let u change psw an all the other stuff.
Old 07/31/2011, 03:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
add me to msn
Old 09/11/2011, 18:16   #3

elite*gold: 1
i will gif 2 lvl 98 runescape accounts for it