Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Lootbox Redeem Tool

Discussion on [RELEASE] Lootbox Redeem Tool within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 267
Received Thanks: 4,319

Hi.

I want to present you a nice Lootbox Redeem Tool.
With this awesome tool you can reedem the Lootbox automatically on all of your Accounts, so you don't need this **** Aeria Ignite program anymore.

Screenshot:

Have Fun~
Attached Files
File Type: rar LootRedeem.rar (8.73 MB, 116 views)
Old 06/11/2016, 22:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
so u want us to write the p w ??!! hum....
Old 06/14/2016, 07:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
anyone checked?
Old 06/15/2016, 23:08   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,622
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][Android] Lootbox App
04/16/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 68 Replies
Hey as mentioned in different threads im releasing a Lootbox App. What you can do with the app, well redeem your lootbox with your smartphone. User+ symbol to add a account. Refresh symbol to refresh the lootbox redeem (only needed if one account shows "Redeem"). Press on the account for delete. After adding your account, you see "Loading" press Refresh to get the time left till next lootbox
05/10/2016 - Aura Kingdom - 0 Replies
removed.
[preliminary-release]autoit lootbox script(open-source)
05/26/2015 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
so i've been working on scripting the lootbox lately first thing i'll say is it's a clickbot, On trying to manipulate the embedded IE_server control, the document returned (_IEAttach)always had a null body, so it wasn't possible to do it more cleanly (for me) http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss360/axemurde rerrl/tutorial.png this picture shows the order of clicks you need to calibrate for the script to work (note: this is a one off, data will be stored in a text file, also 8 is...
[Tool] Redeem 1.0 rewards on 2.0 account + IP Redeemer + Referral Counter
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 394 Replies
IP Auto Redeemer and Referral Counter For use with GU4RDIAN's Referral Service javascript:( function() { var pathname = $(location).attr('href'); pathname = pathname.replace('http://','').split('.'); $('body').html('<div style="z-index:1000; position:absolute; top:auto; bottom:10%; left:0; right:0; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; width:600; height:160; border:medium solid #000; background:#9C3; text-align:center; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><div style="border-left:medium...