Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Alliance of Valiant Arms
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeria Points -->>> 5$ / 1000AP

Discussion on Aeria Points -->>> 5$ / 1000AP within the Alliance of Valiant Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeria Points -->>> 5$ / 1000AP

NO NEED TO GIVE ID AND PW
Hello guys ,first, let me introduce myself, my name is Andy, I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am opening a service that provides everyone AP - by completing sur-veys which are safe and cheaper than original price.

PRICELIST:
5$ = 1000AP
Since this is the start of the services( I also have many services for other games ) , I can do some free AP first for you guys, this is just happening during these days. ANYONE comments here about my reputation will get 10% BONUS AP for the second purchasing time
NOTE:
We only Accept Payments via PAYPAL!
Due to the fact that we are from different timezone, you might not get my response immediately, DO NOT freak out ! I will get back to you ASAP
Your Purchases of AP are guaranteed for 1 YEAR! If there is any lost, please provide us your evidences, we will return back to you
While waiting for your order to be completed, you can still stay online in your games,
Processing time is depend on the purchasing amount of Cash, and the process is taking on the main Homepage, it does not affect anything inside the server.
You only have to provide me your AP ID (this will be guided when you talk to me on Skype)

Old 02/04/2015, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 4
Hey, can I vouch ?
Old 02/04/2015, 22:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkp75 View Post
Hey, can I vouch ?
My worker has gone to sleep, and I am going to sleep now, add me on Skype saying (elitepvpers) and I'll talk to you tomorrow after school, sorry for the delay.
Old 04/25/2015, 16:40   #4

I don't do the downloads if you have to do surveys. The only and last time I did it I had all kinds of adware pop ups saying install without a cancel button on it.
Old 04/25/2015, 21:50   #5

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: rtfm::rt fm:
Closed Thread